Welcome to Gaia! ::

Travesty
Just be wary that they're going to try to find a way to send you overseas for years even though you think they might not.

I'm looking forward if I go to Iraq.
Dark Portrait
As my father's girlfriend says, the army is great if you're of below-average or average intelligence and have no clue what you want to do with your life.

Otherwise, there are far better options out there.

that is complete ******** bullshit.
people who serve in the military
are respected. they get good jobs
because they get good training.
i'd like to see your father's girlfriend
try to even comprehend some of
the stuff my husband does in the
army. mad
Anyone else?
iPillow
Anyone else?

good luck.
do you have an MOS yet?
Raech is Outrageous
iPillow
Anyone else?

good luck.
do you have an MOS yet?

I'll be taking practice ASVAB with a recruiter this Friday....
good luck, going to the big sandbox will def. change you...

you will see things that will scar you for life, and your going to lose some of the closest friends you may ever make. its kill or be killed. and you will have to make tough decisions that will affect the lives of many. its no easy task

serve our country well.
Lennex3
good luck, going to the big sandbox will def. change you...

you will see things that will scar you for life, and your going to lose some of the closest friends you may ever make. its kill or be killed. and you will have to make tough decisions that will affect the lives of many. its no easy task

serve our country well.

Big sandbox? training or Iraq?

Thank you... I want my life to be changed.
No one else?
Why is it everytime I think about enlistment, I get all hyped and happy about it o.o?
It's never happened to me before....
Going to Iraq will change you alright...........it'll probably kill you. Hopefully this election we get someone in office who will put the war to an end. If your assigned out of the country like for example...Iraq, you won't get into college for a long time, that's if your around to tell your experience. Good Luck whatever you do.
My friend, who is in the reserves, told me that he called recruiters and were excited that I was going to enlist =D

I also talked to my ROTC instructor about the situation and he told me if I wanted to stay away from Iraq, I should enlist and then participate in ROTC so my contract with Officer enrollment overrides my enlistment contract. I'm still thinking if I should do ROTC after enlisting or not..

I mean I might die in Iraq alone, but what are my chances of having a fun life?
My sister kicked me out of her place & my gf/fiance just threw me like a piece of scratch paper...

What's the point?

Also, I called my dad and I couldn't say to him that I'm contracting myself to the Army. I don't know how he'll react; I did talk to my mom and she supports whatever choices I make sweatdrop sweatdrop

I don't know how I'll tell my sister either...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff