Welcome to Gaia! ::

?

I love my bf.... 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
I love him not. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
I love my pen pal 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
I love him not. 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Hello!

I'm having a slight problem... And it's man related. (I'm 22, not some teenager who doesn't know any better)

I currently have a boyfriend, but lately we have been having many issues (which include him knocking up another woman about 4 months ago) and such but we have been together for about 9 months now. I love him... At least I think I do. I mean, I am jealous of his female friends, I care for him very much, he is close enough to me to be like family. However...

There is someone else who is quite interested in me.

He is a pen pal of mine in Tokyo. He is 30 (my bf is 28 so age is irrelevant), he has his life in order... And he worships the cyber ground I walk on. In fact, he refers to me as his Princess. We have been talking since late June on a friends basis but a couple months in he starts expressing his feelings for me. We talk in email on a daily basis about everything. But I only see him as a friend.... I think.

Why do I say "I think"?

He sent me a cute Christmas card in my email today, and for some reason I had the dopiest stupid grin on my face...that I have ever had in my life. Now don't get me wrong, I do get happy when my bf does cute little things for me but not like THAT. Also on a side note, when he sent me his picture, my best friend saw it and swore to God that she had seen it before, like a deja vu.

Oh, in my siggy that countdown to my "prince" coming... That's him. He's coming to visit me this summer..

What is going on inside my troubled mind???
...and I can do without the flamers and trolls... xp
thats a hard one...
it sounds like u LIKE this pen pal of yours more than a friend...
im 20 years old so like you i know better than just som "little crush"
in truth i would not like to have a guy that has cheeted on me because if he does it one time he will do it again...
Vamp_Huntress_365
thats a hard one...
in truth i would not like to have a guy that has cheeted on me because if he does it one time he will do it again...

I agree on the whole cheating thing.... If I didn't feel so attached to him I would have dumped him so fast his head would spin... Things aren't the same since that happened now that I know he's someone's dad... Even though he wants nothing to do with the child or the mom.
some1s dad???
wow ok..
so how did u meet your pen pal???
Vamp_Huntress_365
some1s dad???
wow ok..

Well he did knock up a girl. And she won't abort.

I met my pen pal through a pen pal website, he actually messaged me first. We had normal friendly convo until he started to say he liked me and stuff. He seems really nice and sweet, not the playboy cheater type like the one I am with now. I am just taking things with both of them day by day but this whole e-card reaction made me think.
xxMadonnaxx
Vamp_Huntress_365
some1s dad???
wow ok..

Well he did knock up a girl. And she won't abort.

I met my pen pal through a pen pal website, he actually messaged me first. We had normal friendly convo until he started to say he liked me and stuff. He seems really nice and sweet, not the playboy cheater type like the one I am with now. I am just taking things with both of them day by day but this whole e-card reaction made me think.

ya it would make me think to....
in truth i would dump that looser your dating and wait for your prince to come (i hope he has been truthful with you) he sounds like a nice guy.. and that guy your dating well he will soon have to spend time with his baby and possibly the girl...
Is this cheater your first real love? Because there are always deep emotional connections to your first time "in love". If he cheated and you forgave him, that makes you a goddess for forgiving this stupid boy for his mistake. ( i do understand the age, but it was a stupid boy mistake.)

Now, this guy online... is he constantly saying things that are perfect, saying just the right thing st the right time? You know that whole movie bit. Because no man is perfect. Also, and this is kinda immature, but if you feel like something is wrong with the dejavu as far as this internet pen pal's picture, google him. It may save you trouble.

Also, another piece of advice. If you can't decide between two boys perhaps some time by yourself, no strings attached would help.
xxMadonnaxx
Vamp_Huntress_365
thats a hard one...

I agree on the whole cheating thing.... If I didn't feel so attached to him I would have dumped him so fast his head would spin... Things aren't the same since that happened now that I know he's someone's dad... Even though he wants nothing to do with the child or the mom.

well theres your first sign right there. if he got someone pregnant he obviously wanted SOMETHING to do with her... if he knocked her up WHILE he was with you and then just left her high and dry with a kid... how do you know he wont leave you for someone else... I think you should give your prince a chance.
wait till you actually meet him.
im talking from a personal experience, ive been talking to this boy over the net for five years, we grow up together, he was PERFECT. i felt like i loved him! so did he. well he moved to my city, we finally met in person... its been two years and we get together frequently, its just that i dont love him. i think it has something to do with the chemicals.. hormones.. whatever. hes still perfect. but i could never be happy with him sad

instead i keep dating all those horrible assholes whose chemicals do it for me.
i agree. i think you should definately wait and then see what happens when he visits. also, the internet is the internet. you might be able to trust some people and some you can't even though you really want to.
first of all, the so--called-boyfriend you have now NEEDS to be dumped ASAP, any guy who gets another girl pregnant while with you needs to get his piorities straight, he is a loser and you need to get on with your life, maybe when you meet your cyber friend he just might be the one, just be careful. Good Luck smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff