Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a morning bird or are you an owl/nocturnal/night person?

Morning bird. Tweet. ;D 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Owl, nocturnal, night person...whatever...h00t. ;D 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
EVENING PERSON! W00T. 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Dapper Member

Right now, it's 10:54 AM on the Easter Coast of the United States, where I live. North Carolina is a nice place. Mm hm...

It's happened twice already. I can't wake up. I'm supposed to be in school right now.

But I'm not.

Because I woke up after the bus left, and my mother refused to take me to school. (She's been uber stressed lately because my father is on the other side of the world, so I don't want to stress her more by making her wake up at 6:30 to take me to school.)

My mother is sick of taking me to school. The majority of the time, I make it to the bus, but there are times where I oversleep. She's tired of it now...

Last time my mother said not to wake her up because she wasn't going to take me to school if I was late, so I didn't and ended staying at home. She didn't know because she thought I was already at school. (Apparently she didn't see me in bed when she came in. She was surprised.)

What to do? Surely I don't like school, but grades do have a bit of importance to me.

Have you been in a situation like mine? Where you can't wake up in the mornings repeatedly?

Changing is so hard. D: I always plan to sleep early and wake early, but I always change my plans.

As you can see, I'm not a morning person. Night person. D:
I´m not a morning person either, but I just suck it up and make myself get up anyway. domokun
Well, if you wake up by an alarm, is there anyway to change its sound? I ended up getting to used to the sound of an alarm I had, switched to another one, and I stopped sleeping in.... For a year and a half.

Oh, and I'm in Pittsburgh right now, not in school, either. But that's because the roads are making me scared to get on the bus.

Dapper Member

suicune_dude
Well, if you wake up by an alarm, is there anyway to change its sound? I ended up getting to used to the sound of an alarm I had, switched to another one, and I stopped sleeping in.... For a year and a half.

Oh, and I'm in Pittsburgh right now, not in school, either. But that's because the roads are making me scared to get on the bus.

Changing ringtones? Sure, I should try that. xD

I have two alarms. D: One on my phone and one on my cell...Actually, two on my cell. Which totals 3 alarms at 3 different times.

-Sigh- I fail at life.

Roads? Why? xD Does the idea of having a 50% chance of getting run over by a car haunt you? Of course, I think it's 50%. xD Of course, I don't think it's very smart to think like that.
Haha, I had the same problem...
back last year actually.

Have anyone that can call you in the morning?
That's what I do. xD My boyfriend calls me in the mornings and I wake up and get ready. xP

Dapper Member

Kill Our Angels
Haha, I had the same problem...
back last year actually.

Have anyone that can call you in the morning?
That's what I do. xD My boyfriend calls me in the mornings and I wake up and get ready. xP

=0 Ima try that. xD But I think it's that I have so much pride, that I didn't do that before. D: I don't like depending on people, but I guess I really do need the help. xD
I dont sleep any other time then day time...speaking of...SUN HOLY SHNIT!!!!

*hides under a rock and falls asleep*
JhonnyRaincloud
Roads? Why? xD Does the idea of having a 50% chance of getting run over by a car haunt you? Of course, I think it's 50%. xD Of course, I don't think it's very smart to think like that.

Friggin hilly out here! (I'm from Ohio, these Pennsylvanian hills are strange to me) It snowed all last night, and before that it's been very wet. I prefer not being in a car donning ice skates when looking over a cliff.

Anxious Conversationalist

I'm sure that if you really wanted to, you would be able to get up and make it to the bus on time.
My sister (who is 11) has your problem just not as bad.
She can wake up with her alarm clock, then just turn off the alarm and go back to sleep.
It's really all a matter of self-discipline.
You need to force yourself to get out of bed as much as you don't want to.

Dapper Member

suicune_dude
JhonnyRaincloud

Friggin hilly out here! (I'm from Ohio, these Pennsylvanian hills are strange to me) It snowed all last night, and before that it's been very wet. I prefer not being in a car donning ice skates when looking over a cliff.

Oh, I see. Roller Coaster! >O

-NaamaSweetCandy-
I'm sure that if you really wanted to, you would be able to get up and make it to the bus on time.
My sister (who is 11) has your problem just not as bad.
She can wake up with her alarm clock, then just turn off the alarm and go back to sleep.
It's really all a matter of self-discipline.
You need to force yourself to get out of bed as much as you don't want to.

That's one of my biggest problems. I lack self-discipline.

And yeah, that's what I do. Alarm goes off...shut it off...sleep...

Forcing myself while dragging my mind behind me out of bed. Dx OH dear. I shall try harder...Wouldn't want to make any proclaimations (sp?) I can't keep. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff