Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know if I should blame the neuroleptics as the root cause. Even though they and psychosurgery did me in for good. Plus I'm on a Haldol implant I'm pretty sure. I won't go into more details, but they're quite disturbing, even to me, and I can't find much so.

Quite simply put, what I blame first and foremost is that my sex drive is completely dead. That and everything else. Emotion, thoughts (well, almost), imagination, pleasure, everything. In fact most of the time what I feel is pain that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Nonspecific to any external or internal stimuli and overwhelming. Nothing means anything to me, I'm all but oblivious to stimuli, I can't comprehend anything. I know I was completely different before this disaster but I can just barely even remember that fact, First of all, I smoked some weed from china, and it felt like it blew some fuses. Wasn't a high at all. Wasn't a drug. Looked shiny, plastic (though I could tell it wasn't really), bendy, silk like texture. Mistake number one.

Second of all, well, I took some good mushrooms. And I rediscovered life, it felt that good almost. And it helped alot, I became quite sexually driven, and motivated to get a life. My drive was rather delicate, but would have been functional and would have come back had I nursed it back. But then one time I took some mushrooms that left me completely dead inside. Sort of, ... separated. I didn't hallucinate at all. My body just felt frozen. And my sex drive never really worked again afterword. I'd get a boner, but there was no drive, at all after. I think they were a poisonous strain. Maybe also from China.

Anyway maybe there's some way I could have fixed it before neuroleptics, maybe even after. But it seems too late now. I can't bring myself to rehabilitate myself through activities, because it increases the pain, and it takes every ounce of my effort to concentrate on them.

I was a person once, a real one. But now it seems I am no more. At least I'm not dead.

Genius

life issues, big pimpin'. arrow
Circumcision blows. And I once knew why.

Oh yes I did.

Distinct Poster

SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC, SONIC.
All_The_Worlds_a_Stage

Oh yes I did.

Uncut penises are gross.
Channabis
All_The_Worlds_a_Stage

Oh yes I did.

Uncut penises are gross.
Well... I can see why you'd say that.

Being brain-dead is a bigger problem.

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
do yourself a favor and stop being a teenager.

Fashionable Genius

I'm not reading that wall of text.
All_The_Worlds_a_Stage
Well... I can see why you'd say that.

Being brain-dead is a bigger problem.

Stop being such a drama queen.

it's funny because of your name.

Wheezing Lover

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Can't tell if this is real or not...that really sucks. Maybe...ask your doctor and therapist what to do? I'm sorry, I have nothing that could even remotely relate to this. sad

Blessed Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
All_The_Worlds_a_Stage
I don't know if I should blame the neuroleptics as the root cause. Even though they and psychosurgery did me in for good. Plus I'm on a Haldol implant I'm pretty sure. I won't go into more details, but they're quite disturbing, even to me, and I can't find much so.

Quite simply put, what I blame first and foremost is that my sex drive is completely dead. That and everything else. Emotion, thoughts (well, almost), imagination, pleasure, everything. In fact most of the time what I feel is pain that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Nonspecific to any external or internal stimuli and overwhelming. Nothing means anything to me, I'm all but oblivious to stimuli, I can't comprehend anything. I know I was completely different before this disaster but I can just barely even remember that fact, First of all, I smoked some weed from china, and it felt like it blew some fuses. Wasn't a high at all. Wasn't a drug. Looked shiny, plastic (though I could tell it wasn't really), bendy, silk like texture. Mistake number one.

Second of all, well, I took some good mushrooms. And I rediscovered life, it felt that good almost. And it helped alot, I became quite sexually driven, and motivated to get a life. My drive was rather delicate, but would have been functional and would have come back had I nursed it back. But then one time I took some mushrooms that left me completely dead inside. Sort of, ... separated. I didn't hallucinate at all. My body just felt frozen. And my sex drive never really worked again afterword. I'd get a boner, but there was no drive, at all after. I think they were a poisonous strain. Maybe also from China.

Anyway maybe there's some way I could have fixed it before neuroleptics, maybe even after. But it seems too late now. I can't bring myself to rehabilitate myself through activities, because it increases the pain, and it takes every ounce of my effort to concentrate on them.

I was a person once, a real one. But now it seems I am no more. At least I'm not dead.
Is this in a poetic sense?
Divine Crime
All_The_Worlds_a_Stage

Is this in a poetic sense?
Oh, if you could see it. My mind is bricked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff