Welcome to Gaia! ::

4 years of depressions makes people go crazy... they say dark things and... and...
Almighty Toilet Plungerre
Hilscher
Sanguina-chan
You can't be depressed AND bipolar. You have bipolar, or you have depression. You don't have both.

And "emo" is not short for "emotional". It is short for "emotive hardcore".

Bipolar is a cycling between depression and mania. So, you're wrong.

Duh. But it's doubtful that you can have both disorders at once.
When you're depressed because of bipolar, it's the same kind of depression as everyone else. You're still bipolar, and you're still depressed, so technically you do have both disorders at once.
Hilscher
Hilscher
Sanguina-chan
You can't be depressed AND bipolar. You have bipolar, or you have depression. You don't have both.

When you're depressed because of bipolar, it's the same kind of depression as everyone else. You're still bipolar, and you're still depressed, so technically you do have both disorders at once.

....not really.
Hilscher
Clave Kreed
WHy do i keep saying stupid s**t?

My professional opinion is that you are psychotic.

are we getting technical now?
pick a emo! wtf does that meen....? o well.. whats up peeps!?
Is there something wrong with writing poetry that always ends up about fighting ur soul or something inside you?!?!

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Hilscher
Hilscher
Sanguina-chan

You're in a depressed state, yes, and we'll end up getting into silly semantics, but the definition of the disorder of "major depressive disorder", often called "depression", involves NO periods of mania. Thus, you would not have "depression". You would have bipolar disorder.

You're not bipolar and "depressed" referring to the disorder. You are bipolar and are having an episode of depression. Or you could be bipolar and having an episode of mania.

It can get complicated, you might want to read the DSM-IV-tr. There's one online somewhere I think.
Clave Kreed
Is there something wrong with writing poetry that always ends up about fighting ur soul or something inside you?!?!
as far as i know i don't think so
hell it may help with the feelings you got inside
...it makes me want to kill someone
Any volunteers?
Rieko Tanaka
Sanguina-chan

But... gonk
I get hardcore moodswings and I get long periods of depression at the same occuring time.
Okay then...>.>

Depression comes along with Bipolar.
Sanguina-chan
Hilscher
Hilscher
Sanguina-chan

You're in a depressed state, yes, and we'll end up getting into silly semantics, but the definition of the disorder of "major depressive disorder", often called "depression", involves NO periods of mania. Thus, you would not have "depression". You would have bipolar disorder.

You're not bipolar and "depressed" referring to the disorder. You are bipolar and are having an episode of depression. Or you could be bipolar and having an episode of mania.

It can get complicated, you might want to read the DSM-IV-tr. There's one online somewhere I think.
Huh. I'll look into that.
Clave Kreed
...it makes me want to kill someone

ooo ill help you slaughter people!! Who shall we start with... one of your brothers... perhaps one of my own... twisted
Clave Kreed

There are no words to explain how truly lame you are.

4,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
You are so... emo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items