Welcome to Gaia! ::

My God, I think the first page gave me an orgasm.

If you can't be honest with a girl and express your attraction, what makes you think you deserve to stick it in her? You can't be upset about not getting the home run when you never step up to the plate home fry.
If you let every girl you meet know that you'd totally bang them then you would not have this problem. heart
are you even trying?

Because I thought I was in the "friend zone" with my current BF and I was wrong. Once he knew that I had feeling for him, and that I tried, things worked out wonderfully
Ich bin der Morgenstern
are you even trying?

Because I thought I was in the "friend zone" with my current BF and I was wrong. Once he knew that I had feeling for him, and that I tried, things worked out wonderfully

Guys don't put people in the friend zone, we'll bang anything even remotely attractive. heart
oHoN
Ich bin der Morgenstern
are you even trying?

Guys don't put people in the friend zone, we'll bang anything even remotely attractive. heart
ha yea this is true wink

Generous Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
I know that feel, bra. stressed
I'm the same way. I really, really had to make an effort to go for my boyfriend, but we've been happy together for over a year now. smile So if ya feel it, go for it.

Edit: woops, didn't realize you were talking about being friend-zoned. Thought you meant being a friend-zoner and finding it difficult to find very many people you're genuinely attracted to. Woooops

Partying Prophet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces