Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
well idk about other girls. but i date within the friend zone. when your friends with someone you know them for who you are and can gain more stronger feelings for that person. but hey thats just me. i wish yu the best of luck to getting that special girl sweatdrop

Distinct Poster

No one ever provides incite. Figure out her motives and then we will be able to tell you why she "friend zoned" you.

She could just think you're ugly.
She may just hate your personality.
You may be weird, BUT WE WILL NEVER KNOW provided no one on this topic knows you, or her.
therefor we can only guess as of what may be the most seemingly logical reason that she friend zoned you. confused
or, the girls aren't interested in you, and likely wouldn't regardless of how well thy knew you.

Charitable Giver

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold Yeah, most girls don't immediately jump into a relationship with a random stranger. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200
i think i'd hang myself if i did this job for more than a few months
Sometimes, unless you have really strong feelings for someone, it really is alright to just be someone's friend.
If someone isn't attracted to you, there's not much you can do.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

User ImageGotta be more assertive, OP. Don't let girls make you just another option, because that's what we do.
We see two types of guys when it comes to romance:

The first guy is the guy we want. Whether or not this guy returns our feelings, this is the guy we want.

The second type of guy are the backups.
Guys that we KNOW like us, but we'll just fall back on them if things fall through with the first guy.

But don't be too discouraged--my husband started out friendzoned till I realized how awesome he is.
Show your awesomeness, OP, and remember that women can be manipulative so it's all a game.

xe brat prince's Partner

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Warlock Prince
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xe brat prince's Partner

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
MisdreavusPrincess
User Image

User ImageGotta be more assertive, OP. Don't let girls make you just another option, because that's what we do.
We see two types of guys when it comes to romance:

The first guy is the guy we want. Whether or not this guy returns our feelings, this is the guy we want.

The second type of guy are the backups.
Guys that we KNOW like us, but we'll just fall back on them if things fall through with the first guy.

But don't be too discouraged--my husband started out friendzoned till I realized how awesome he is.
Show your awesomeness, OP, and remember that women can be manipulative so it's all a game.

Ooor the lady could just not be into OP.
Not all of us are manipulatively awful that way.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
Lupina Blackwing

User Image

User ImageThat's always a possibility, too.
But in the game of love, girls can be manipulative.
I know in my high school days all guys were in the second category and there was no one in the first.
I just preferred being alone because I figured that statistically a relationship that began in high school wouldn't last my entire life.

xe brat prince's Partner

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
MisdreavusPrincess
Lupina Blackwing

User Image

I know in my high school days all guys were in the second category and there was no one in the first.
I just preferred being alone because I figured that statistically a relationship that began in high school wouldn't last my entire life.

Aah, I see.
I personally don't really operate that way. I mean, there's only one category. And a couple guys are in that category. It's the one you described; these are guys I want. Whether they want me back or not, they're who I would like to be with.
And all other guys who express interest are told that I am not into them that way.
I don't like stringing people along. It doesn't seem right to me. and I don't ever want to feel like I'm settling either, because that won't be good for me or him. Ya know?

Fashionable Gawker

Lupina Blackwing
MisdreavusPrincess
Lupina Blackwing

User Image

Aah, I see.
I personally don't really operate that way. I mean, there's only one category. And a couple guys are in that category. It's the one you described; these are guys I want. Whether they want me back or not, they're who I would like to be with.
And all other guys who express interest are told that I am not into them that way.
I don't like stringing people along. It doesn't seem right to me. and I don't ever want to feel like I'm settling either, because that won't be good for me or him. Ya know?
I know what you mean. I operate the same way, or I did before I got married. I never had a backup man. I had the guy I decided I wanted to pursue a romantic relationship with, and if they weren't interested, I moved on (not to a backup person but just stopped trying to pursue them).
mostly it helps to not be an entitled baby & instead to value girls as more than potential romantic partners

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff