Welcome to Gaia! ::

I find hard to get out that when I like a girl....
This is a great thread full of discussion. Great job OP! You are hands down the best thread starter who has ever walked the LD.
The HoIy Diver
This is a great thread full of discussion. Great job OP! You are hands down the best thread starter who has ever walked the LD.

Okay.
get out of the friend zone then.
if you act like a man and treat a girl like a girl then you can't be put in the friendzone..time to re-evaluate your character friend

Duck

She obviously is not interested in you.

Hunter

people like you are dumb. the friend-zone is non existent. the only way to get into a real relationship today is to become friends with them first. if some random uglier person walked up to you and asked to be your other, would you accept? 99% of people wouldn't.

Fashionable Gawker

What's with all the people going "Waaaah (s)he only likes me as friend! Waah I'm gonna obsess over them instead of finding someone interested because they clearly aren't, but throw pity parties for myself the whole time about how they only like me as a friend"? Seriously, if someone's not interested move on. There are billions of people out there, it's a pretty low chance that all of them are gonna only like you as a friend.

Tipsy Poster

Sugary Cat

It's probably your own fault you're in the friend zone.

Dapper Ladykiller

I don't believe in this friendzone.
IImSoWhiteLOL
User Image
BAWHHH.

sad

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
If she doesn't see you as a romantic interest, it's best to move on, or just remain friends with her. Don't bother trying to get out of the "friend zone" b/c you likely won't.

Rainbow Fatcat

Even when I'm walking on a wire
Even when I set myself on fire

Why do I always feel invisible?

Everyday I try to look my best
Even though inside I'm such a mess

Why do I always feel invisible?

Familiar Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
GET OUTTA IT BOY.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff