Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beagle, Pembroke Welsh Corgi smile , Bulldog, Pomeranian, Dachshund, Pug smile smile smile
Well, I don't have any suggestions. But I do have a comment.
I see Papillon on the list, and I have a papillon. >.> They're cute an all, but they have a problem learning how to go outside when needing to pee and whatever. And, they are very playful, and tend to fight with other things a lot, and that includes cats. Despite their size, you cats might have problems with him playing with them. Oh, and they tend to bark at nearly anything, since they are very protective of their home and owners.

Hah, I guess I do have a suggestion. Pomeranian, my old dog was half Pomeranian, and he was the best dog ever. Though, you have to clip their fur a lot. =[

Anxious Seeker

Hikari Odu
maybe you just get Akita Inu! it's so loyal to its owner what i have heard. there is story about 1 of these that dog waited 3 years in rail station for its owner come back from war. so i prefer to you Akita Inu.

Akita's turn on their owner ona dime. You don't know when they'll snap.
They are easy to turn and do not do well with little kids or animals.

If you have little animals or kids, stay away! They are a ONE person animal.

Chow's are the same.

But I love the Corgi suggestions; they are really goood with anything! =DDD
Or just get a Golden Retriever...they're always such big babies. lol
I don't have a suggestion for the breed of dog I think you should get, because I think that is your decision and your decision only. I do have a few suggestions of my own, though, and you should pay close attention. If you have many cats and a small dog, I would get another small dog. It doesn't have to be a Jack Russel Terrier, though. Golden Retrievers, if they were smaller, I would reccommend, but I don't think he would play nicely with your dog that you currently own, or your cats, which would be an important factor. Go read information about species, but I think unless your Jack Russel Terrier is extremely yippy, you might want to consider a Bision Frise which are extremely cute, calm (but at times hyper), and also small. Good luck!
Personally I LOVE Labs. I had a Lab x for 15 years. She sadly passed in November. She got sick and had to be put down. *sigh* My dad found a cat on New Years...but I still want a puppy. You're lucky. My house is too small for that many animals. *sighsigh*

Anxious Seeker

Best Dog Ever. <3

User Image
User Image

This is one of my Danes, Bindi Sue when she was a PUPPY. xD

the only bad thing about them is, if you let them sleep in your bed, prepare to lose over half the bed. D:

Also, I think Cardigan, and Pembroke corgis are the perfect dog for your situation. (:

This is a Cardigan: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Best Wishes!
ps: I think Pugs are hideous too, not to mention they have upper respitory problems because they have squished in faces; most dogs with those noses get heat stroke very easy.
Just go to the pound and let the perfect dog pick you! heart
I would personally get an English Bulldog. When you decided on a breed and coat don't buy from a store or breeder. Rescue.
honestly, i would adopt a mutt. purebreed dogs are often inbred to achieve desired characteristics, resulting in serious genetic problems, which can manifest themselves in severely painful illnesses.
Zero4Hero
an intalian greyhound!!! they are small... they don't shed... and they're very low matinance and friendly

My parents have an Italian greyhound. They have AMAZING temperament and they have a tendency to get hyper on the ground but if you put them on a couch or something they just wanna chill. They are definitely an awesome breed, although I wouldn't suggest them around small children because they are very frail. They break their bones easily because they have long very skinny legs so it's a big thing with them. They are also markedly difficult to house train.

But if you're an adult living in an apartment with only other small animals, excellent choice!
I like Shelties ~<3 so cute... and cute... D:
User Image
=-Dance with me! I know you wanna-=

Golden Retrivers are great...But sometimes they are TOO curious!

User Image
I own two dogs of my own. THey're both playful and super cute! They're chow-chows. I recommend these dogs! 3nodding
I love yorkies--hope you find one that you like! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces