Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mikko the Glitch
Umbraven
13 cats!???

WTF you're a crazy cat lady, how can you afford to take care of them all properly?
And your house must be covered in fur and reak of kitty litter.
Sorry 1-3 pets is cute, but that many is a health hazard nevermind gross.

Keeping a cat/dog outdoors is selfish and cruel, they aren't made for our climate and therfore must suffer during the winter. And it's also annoying to neighbors because yiur cats will s**t in their gardens and in the sand at children's parks, it's un healthy and disgusting. Please don't say that you have outdoor pets, it's the epitome of laziness and selfishness. It's impolite to other people and to your poor suffering pets.

That was rather uncalled for and bitchy. stare
She has enough money for cat food and her cats use the cat door. She lives on 5 acres of roaming room, so litter isn't a problem.
How the ******** do you think it's a health hazard? You don't live with her, you wouldn't know.
She lives in Florida, being cold isn't a problem either, and again, the cat door.

Thanks Mikko heart

Who the hell are you to say how I raise my pets? You don't know me talk2hand
As Mikko said, I live on 5 acres. My cats don't need to use the neighbors yard, not mention that they are 3 miles down the damn road. My town doesn't have any playgrounds for my cats to "s**t" in. I live in the middle of nowhere, I buy cat food in 50 pound bags at wholesale price. All of my cats are fixed, none of them are feral. They all have all their shots too. Surprised?
Just because you couldn't handle 13 kitties, doesn't mean I can't.

You really shouldn't jump to conclusions, it's an awful habit that's quite annoying. rolleyes
I just bought a toy poodle a couple of weeks ago and I absolutly love him. He is now about 11 weeks old and my family and I are getting used to him and vice versa. I don't have any cats but my best friend has a shiba inu, 2 cats, and a toy poodle and they get along great. She has more space than I do. Whatever you decide, I wish you enjoyment. smile
BOSTON TERRRIERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I have two boston terriers , they are like my best friends...they talk! Like...We make a voice for them..so they talk..and there so adorable and stare right into your eyes nice and small so cuteee mmayyagh!!!!!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Very Kissable Noses I must say :]]]
A pug! They're so ugly yet so cute! whee
I work at PetSmart and I must say I LOVE fox terriers. <3333 But a Brussels Griffon would be neat, too. I'd suggest a short-haired one. They're so much easier to take care of!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiba Inu anyone?
I really like welsh corgies and yorkshire terriers as far as small dogs go.
Out of two, I prefer the yorkshire terrier over the corgi.

There's the yorkshire.

And there's the corgi.

Hope it helps sweatdrop
Look, Pappilon! Gotta love those ears... wink
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items