Welcome to Gaia! ::

They can get in alot of trouble at school. you should def. tell someone.
Smack those hoe in there faces...or rather BEAT there a**!
Why would you wanna be friends with people that harass you like that?
i'd say stop talking to them and find new friends, they seem childish anyways.
and if they keep bugging you, tell someone at your school.
who cares what other people think, that's something you can't let worry you in highschool.
if you do, people will just see that your weak and bug you even more. just ignore them or kick them in the nuts if they think your a p***y. whichever one you prefer.
You call people like that your "good friends?" Sounds like someone needs to do a little reality check here.
well then they are stupid have u known this word?say people that means saying yourself and stop being so stubborn just don't friend them and tell someone about it especially your parents cause your parents will be worry about u they are just stupid like he** just don't care about them they keep disturbing you try not to mixed with this kind of people
They are not your friends, they are harassing you, tell someone.
This is sexual harassment and I don't think friends would do and they should really learn to respect you. First, you should talk to them in a way that shows that you are serious and if they don't stop, I advise you to talk to an adult. Second, you should talk to your boyfriend to tell them to stop because if your boyfriend is just standing there, I don't know what is he doing. Your boyfriend should really protect you from this.
glitterveins
I feel ashamed and embarrased, and I don't know what to do.

If you feel that way, then it's completely wrong and you ARE being harrassed.
Kick them in the nuts. That will get them to leave you alone for good.

I'm not joking, either.
Almighty Toilet Plungerre
Kick them in the nuts. That will get them to leave you alone for good.

I'm not joking, either.
<--- works like magic.
Ever tried a "see-food" diet? I strongly recoment it.
well that is sexual harasment i susjest not to tell any1 because it makes it worse teachers dont know that, and otehr pll here say bring out the samll penus jokes do that also, and just keep away form them stay by real friends mrgreen
glitterveins
scoliosis_is_my_life
If they are grabbing your a** yeah thats sexual harassment. I would tell someone.

I know, I really want to. But the problem is there my friends, and if I tell someone and they find out...they'll be mad & I'll be known around the school as p***y who can't handle her own problems.

They're not very good friends if they're harassing you like this. No one deserves this and maybe telling on them is the kick in the face that they need to let them know that you are serious about wanting them to stop.
Your boyfriend needs to beat the ever-living piss out of them. I'm not even kidding. Guys can do that to their friends and remain friends with them. I've done it before. If a little beating breaks their friendship, he was friends with a bunch of pricks anyway. I know it isn't that easy most of the time, but I'm an advocate of a measured beating for problems such as this. It's worked quite well for me in the past.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff