Welcome to Gaia! ::

So first off, I'm extremley skinny. I have barely any breasts or bum. I'm only a 32A in bra size. Anyways, I'm in grade 9 at the moment. Since grade 7 I've constantly been tormented by these 3 guys. Let's just call them..Bob,Steve,And Gary. There good friends of mine, but I think they've been sexually harrasing me. Everyday, they comment on how small my boobs and a** are. They don't just say it though, they say it rude ways. Example....today, I was with my boyfriend and Gary comes up to us. My boyfriend has really nice pecks, and I commented on them. Then Gary says ''Yeah hahaha, you look like the women in this relationship...since glitterveins has no tits.'' It really bugs me, since they won't stop. And trust me I've told many times. I've even gone far enough by slapping them right across the face. They do this everyday, and won't stop.A few weeks ago, they even started grabbing my a** in the hallways saying how small it was. I feel ashamed and embarrased, and I don't know what to do.
If they are grabbing your a** yeah thats sexual harassment. I would tell someone.
scoliosis_is_my_life
If they are grabbing your a** yeah thats sexual harassment. I would tell someone.

I know, I really want to. But the problem is there my friends, and if I tell someone and they find out...they'll be mad & I'll be known around the school as p***y who can't handle her own problems.

Blessed Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Tell the guidance counselor at your school. They might think you're a lame b***h for doing it but they'll probably stop and if they don't tell them again they'll make them stop. If you don't want to do that then hire a gang to take them out.
Wow, that's so stupid. 9th graders aren't expected to grow large breasts yet, you have plenty of time to develop. Don't worry they are immature middle schoolers but if it goes too far or you really feel uncomfortable tell an adult.
Pssshhh!
Girly they are flirting BIG time!
Anytime someone comments on your private body parts in an unwanted way, touches you in a sexual manner, and does this even after you asked them to stop is sexual harassment. They aren't really good friends if they can't respect your wishes and your body.

I suggest you report this behavior to a counciler, teacher, or principal.

poopbutts's Spouse

These guys are no "good friends" of yours. They're jerks!
It seriously is sexual harassment, and despicable. Talk to someone about it. If these guys were your friends and had just crossed the line, a slap across the face should have set them straight. But it didn't, so go to someone with some serious authority to handle the problem.
I should think your boyfriend would be pretty pissed off?!
Hey, we have the same bra size, only I'm a senior.

Start making small p***s jokes. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Or, stop hanging out with them. They're being dicks, so just ditch them. Let them know you're serious. Slapping looks like you're playing around, sometimes, and if you don't just walk away, and not talk to them for a while, they won't get the hint.
glitterveins
scoliosis_is_my_life

I know, I really want to. But the problem is there my friends, and if I tell someone and they find out...they'll be mad & I'll be known around the school as p***y who can't handle her own problems.

But if you dont they will keep thinking that its a joke and that its ok for them to do. kick them in the jewels 3nodding
Niada
These guys are no "good friends" of yours. They're jerks!
It seriously is sexual harassment, and despicable. Talk to someone about it. If these guys were your friends and had just crossed the line, a slap across the face should have set them straight. But it didn't, so go to someone with some serious authority to handle the problem.
I should think your boyfriend would be pretty pissed off?!

He doesn't really say anything....because he's friends with them sad
Just break some things and punch the wall/a pillow to let the anger out. Then bite your tongue at school and ignore them. Telling adults about 'bullying' often leads to more bullying because the system to 'stop it' is crap. At lest here its bullshit. surprised
glitterveins
scoliosis_is_my_life

They aren't friends.

A friend is someone who stops after the first time you ask them. A friend is someone who doesn't grab your a**.

It's just not mannerly to do to a friend.

Blessed Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Hey, we have the same bra size, only I'm a senior.

Start making small p***s jokes. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Or, stop hanging out with them. They're being dicks, so just ditch them. Let them know you're serious. Slapping looks like you're playing around, sometimes, and if you don't just walk away, and not talk to them for a while, they won't get the hint.

Hahaha

Thread lady you could also say " hey guy/guy/or other guy" "I heard you had a huge d**k" then like show how big with your hands then wait for him to say yeah or something then say "up your a**"

Make him look like a homo.

Hahaha

Dapper Ladykiller

They aren't real friends if they're doing all of that to you. If you've told/asked them to stop they should know that you're not taking their actions as a joke. If they still won't stop, you need to tell someone. Tell the principal, a guidance counselor, your parents, any adult. Otherwise it won't stop and they'll just keep harassing you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff