Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

:]

<3 1 100.0% [ 115 ]
Total Votes:[ 115 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Move to England, you only need to be 16 to be independant here.

I think you mixed up your Me's and My's, how did you do that?

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
If you go to college, apply for financial aid and go under independent smile

that way, you could receive tuition funds as well as a job to support yourself smile
then your girlfriend can live with you ^^
If they're your family, they'll love you anyway.
Tell them straight up.

Power to the p***y! heart
Sorry i didn't get to everyones replies earlier, i had to pick Kim up.
But, thank you all for your replies, it really helped.
I think I'm just going to wait until I'm 18, so we can move in together...
But, i guess i just have to act straight for now?

Oh well, xD.

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
if you dont want to tell right away or until the 2 of you can live together the only thing you can really do is stay closeted. it sucks (i would know, im bi) but if you have no other option that wont get you kicked out your ********.
It looks like I stumbled into the wrong forum topic, but I'll help you anyway. Not to be rude, but I really don't like Gays and Lesbians. By the sound of your family, they may have more hate. It will take a very long time to convince them to get over it, but like the others said, they should still love you. Good luck to you.
No problem my first was with a girl.... I had a relationship with girls up until I was 16. My parents didn't mind for me...Luckily. I'm sorry for those that had the harsh upbringing.
gothiclg
if you dont want to tell right away or until the 2 of you can live together the only thing you can really do is stay closeted. it sucks (i would know, im bi) but if you have no other option that wont get you kicked out your ********]

Rofl.
Hate to go off topic, but did anyone take this girl seriously?
If it's even a girl.
stay closeted for a while till ur old enough to be on ur own... then its not "their problem" cuz thats how most parent see it as

a problem
8bit Pulses
gothiclg
if you dont want to tell right away or until the 2 of you can live together the only thing you can really do is stay closeted. it sucks (i would know, im bi) but if you have no other option that wont get you kicked out your ********]

Rofl.
Hate to go off topic, but did anyone take this girl seriously?
If it's even a girl.

They should take me serious because i am.
And, i am a girl, there's no doubt on that.
xD
But, it's not like i have to prove that to you, because your just another a*****e in the crowd.
Too many informations eek
Kratos_The_Demented
You're really going to have to talk to someone else like a psychologist, because things like this are really serious business pirate

Your a douche bag

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Either tell them or don't..
Really sexuality shouldn't be a big deal, it's a shame that most people make it a big deal.
Yeah, whomever mentioned about the moving out thing when you both are at the age of which is considered to be an adult! ^^''
if your parents love you they will accept you for the way you are you didnt choose to be gay just like you didnt choose to be born

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff