Welcome to Gaia! ::

Redpaige13
A few years ago, this woman in Vegas went to Wendy's a bought some chilie. Then she tried to sue the resturaunt becayse she found a finger in her chilie.

She lost. Because she had actually planted the finger in the chilie.

I think it was her aunt's finger, or something..

I remember that story! I couldn't help but smirk when she went to jail over it.

It's almost typical to sue a billion-dollar company for their money and plant evidence against them. :/
Priestess Asuka
Redpaige13
A few years ago, this woman in Vegas went to Wendy's a bought some chilie. Then she tried to sue the resturaunt becayse she found a finger in her chilie.

She lost. Because she had actually planted the finger in the chilie.

I think it was her aunt's finger, or something..

I remember that story! I couldn't help but smirk when she went to jail over it.

It's almost typical to sue a billion-dollar company for their money and plant evidence against them. :/

Yeah, that was a funny story. xD

Didn't she try to sue other resturaunts before?
Some people will do anything for money. :]
Redpaige13
Yeah, that was a funny story. xD

Didn't she try to sue other resturaunts before?

I think so. Lemme check Snopes for a reference.

Edit: Bah, I'll just post the link:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/chili.asp

Relentless Glitch

People can no longer assume responsibility for their own actions and need to displace guilt. Pussies.
Well, two teenagers sued the baton coach because they didn't make the team.

Plus, some worker was given $2,699,000 after she injured her back opening a pickle jar. The 'injured' worker also received $130,066 in compensation and $170,000 for emotional distress.

Here's a little something I've found on the web.

Meredith Berkman, seeking $50 million, filed one of the first anti-fat lawsuits against the manufacturer of a snack food named Pirate's Booty. It looks like eating too much Pirate's Booty had added too much booty to Ms. Berkman's booty.

LOL! xD

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think in SuperSize Me, it said people had sued fast food companies for making them fat, but there was so many, there was a rule that you couldn't do that anymore.

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kadi Kagiso
Well, two teenagers sued the baton coach because they didn't make the team.

Plus, some worker was given $2,699,000 after she injured her back opening a pickle jar. The 'injured' worker also received $130,066 in compensation and $170,000 for emotional distress.

Here's a little something I've found on the web.

Meredith Berkman, seeking $50 million, filed one of the first anti-fat lawsuits against the manufacturer of a snack food named Pirate's Booty. It looks like eating too much Pirate's Booty had added too much booty to Ms. Berkman's booty.

LOL! xD
.::Atzi heart you::.

Lol, never heard of those.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff