Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think that we aquired clothing for a reason, it helps protect our skin from the elements and keeps us warm.
I don't think that we would having clothing today if it was completely unneccessary.
And no, I would not like to give up my clothing, because I like my sense in fashion. Also there is a lot of culture in what people wear, and it would be a shame to give that all up.
darksoul74
I'd be too cold to sit around naked. I can hardly sit around comfortably in a sweater in 80F weather...
Same here.

Tirnoch's Husband

Witty Elocutionist

9,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Wow. That picture is wholly inappropriate.
I don't like naked bodies.
Of any type.
I don't even like half naked bodies.

I love clothes. D:!

But, I agree. You have pretty hair.
Do you colour it?
If so, does it have a name?

Anxious Lunatic

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
I like having clothes, thank you.
If you want to hate Eve for something, hate her for us being in pain. >.>
darksoul74
I'm not sure that's a Gaia-appropriate picture. I'd advise taking it down before it gets taken down forcefully, since some people may be offended.

Um... you've got... nice hair! >>

highly doubt its her.

anyway,
As someone else said, ******** that, I don't want to see most people naked.
and as they said.
Society did turn out the way it did and I do care.

plus, it makes it a bit easier to find others who have something in common with you.
HEY! I love shoping there, you too? dadadadada

or
that band is awesome
yeah i know
dadadadada

or
nice sunglasses
nice watch
dadadadada
friendship may ensue.

so I'd rather keep my clothes, thanks.
darksoul74

Thanks for the complement.

And to everyone who seems bothered by this thread...I'm sorry if in incited something. I just look forward to the days when people can live together and look at everyone for what they are, not how they make themselves look. You see, my expression of nudity is more than just being naked. It's a statement of sorts about how nobody shows themself truly, and when they do, the general population goes berzerk. We've been hiding our nature from ourselves so long it seems unnatural.

Just something to think about.

I'm glad clothes exist.
They keep me warm when it's cold and they cover up people who I'd rather not see naked.

Please click here and vote for my boyfriend's avi in the Arena. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like clothes, they're comfy, but I find censorship rather ridiculous. Especially a woman's boobs...wtf? It's exactly the same as a man's chest, just sticks out more. There would be absolutely no fascination in them at all if breasts weren't hidden so much.

I don't mind seeing random people I don't know naked, but I really don't want to see my teachers or classmates or parents or brother naked, thank you very much. XD

Rainbow Smoker

18,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
i love being nude too, but clothing definitely has it's place in our world
Little Girl Lola
When God created all the creatures, he intended for us all to be naked anyway! Stupid Eve...eating the stupid fruit that turned us all stupid...

Who's with me? Who thinks the world would be better if clothing never existed?

Are you serious neutral ? Angels were the ones that were stupid. The Tree of Life and the Tree of knowledge had different reasons to exist. The Tree of Life belonged to that of the Angels, who always (With the exception of fallen ones) obeyed God without question and didn't think to themselves. The Tree of Knowledge is the opposite of that; we have free will and think for ourselves.

I understand if you're serious about your lifestyle; that's cool but humanity'd still be huddled in caves around fires for warmth if we didn't cover up. You could go about this subject in a mature manner to expand on it and make it more fun to discuss.
KABOSH ace
I like clothes, they're comfy, but I find censorship rather ridiculous. Especially a woman's boobs...wtf? It's exactly the same as a man's just, just sticks out more. There would be absolutely no fascination in them at all if breasts weren't hidden so much.

I don't mind seeing random people I don't know naked, but I really don't want to see my teachers or classmates or parents or brother naked, thank you very much. XD

I can understand boobs, but I never understood why they censor asses on TV. >.>
Everyone has one! >_<

Little Girl Lola
darksoul74

And to everyone who seems bothered by this thread...I'm sorry if in incited something. I just look forward to the days when people can live together and look at everyone for what they are, not how they make themselves look. You see, my expression of nudity is more than just being naked. It's a statement of sorts about how nobody shows themself truly, and when they do, the general population goes berzerk. We've been hiding our nature from ourselves so long it seems unnatural.

Well, I'm sure people don't mind you wanting to express yourself by being nude, but I think it's much easier to express myself with clothing.
I mean, if I was nude all the time, I'd have the same outfit everyday! D:

xoxo Neon Starbeam xoxo
KABOSH ace
I like clothes, they're comfy, but I find censorship rather ridiculous. Especially a woman's boobs...wtf? It's exactly the same as a man's just, just sticks out more. There would be absolutely no fascination in them at all if breasts weren't hidden so much.

I can understand boobs, but I never understood why they censor asses on TV. >.>
Everyone has one! >_<

I agree with that too.
Little Girl Lola
darksoul74

Hey, give society a break. The Victorian era barely ended a hundred years ago. razz

Most people won't be comfortable being nude because of body image/temperature issues, is all. People who look down upon it can just be considered prudes or whatever you'd like, since liberal behavior like that is pretty much the social norm. Look at modern clothing trends; when it's hot out, most people are wearing almost nothing. Perhaps nudity will be accepted one day, rather than being turned into a sexual thing. Perhaps not. Nobody really knows how culture will turn out.

Personally, I don't know how I'd react to nudists in person. I'd probably see it as a sexual thing until I got used to the person, I'd imagine. It's just not an everyday thing. >>

Edit: And yeah, censorship is weird. Guy butt is okay, but girls wearing anything less than a nun outfit are blurred out half the time. It's disappointing just makes things like that even more sexual.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff