Welcome to Gaia! ::

that is one of the things that always confused me...
DA_C-H-I-B-O
GOD MADE ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE!!!!!!

Thats because your reading the translation. xp

Also, I dont know i'm gay.
I am straight, and I am secure with my sexuality. It bothers me when a straight guy learns a guy is gay, and acts like every gay guy is out to get them gonk

For serious - I have female friends and I'm not going to tell them not to hit on me, or to do so, just because I learn their sexuality.
Quote:
Your point?
The first time I realized I was gay I didn't even know what it was lol. When I was in first grade I thought this girl at my daycare was cute and i flirted as much as any 7 year old could and by second grade she was my girlfriend and the first girl I ever kissed ^_^ of course I didn't realize this until a many years later but, I think she thought i was a boy ;>>

I moved in the middle of second grade so I'll never know ^_^
I have a mess of straight friends. I hate when straight guys freak out when they find out their friend is gay. its so much easier to just accept it and move on. and i respect any straight person who is ok with a gay friend, becasue that shows a good amount of character

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
HEY GIRL HEY!!!! GAY IS THE WAY TO BE!!!! HEY HEY HEY
Pritchard
I am straight, and I am secure with my sexuality. It bothers me when a straight guy learns a guy is gay, and acts like every gay guy is out to get them gonk

For serious - I have female friends and I'm not going to tell them not to hit on me, or to do so, just because I learn their sexuality.
Quote:
Your point?

OMG I SO CAN KISS YOU NOW!! THIS IS SUCH A SWEET POST AWWWWW!
In first grade, a girl wanted to cut me in line and I made her kiss me first. That was it until Sophomore year when I was infatuated with this one girl and realized that I liked girls, then I finally just admitted that I was gay in 11-12th grade.
I've known I was gay since I was about 7, I started getting feelings for my best friend Tyler and they weren't the kind of feelings a straight guy has. xp
While anyway when I got into middle school I started to act really homophobic and stuff, hoping that people wouldn't realise I was gay if I did. I was pretty scared since there was this guy who lived in my neighborhood who was killed because he was gay, I also did that because I was told that it was immoral to be gay, and that it's something you can choose. So I tried to like girls and it wasn't possible at all for me to find them sexually atractive. I've been in the room while a few of my friends who were chearleaders where changing, I couldn't care less about seeing them that way, and I actually wanted to leave the room ASAP because it was almost like seeing a bunch of 600lbs guys naked. That's how it felt anyway, because I kind of find the female body to be gross.(No offence sweatdrop ) So anyway right now I know I'm 100% gay, and am starting to come out of the closet. Which I'd say is pretty good, considering that I'm not even out of highschool yet. blaugh
External-beauty
I have a mess of straight friends. I hate when straight guys freak out when they find out their friend is gay. its so much easier to just accept it and move on. and i respect any straight person who is ok with a gay friend, becasue that shows a good amount of character

I have to agree with you there, I think it's retarded that some straight guys think that just because your gay you want to ******** them. I mean look does every straight/bi girl want to have sex with them? So why would every gay/bi guy want to have sex with them? And I have several straight friends too, and some of them you can tell are really excepting and aren't uncomftrable around gay people at all. Like my friend Scott, he does all sorts of things that you wouldn't expect a straight guy to do with another guy, such as hug them, tell him them he loves them(even though he means he loves them like a friend), ect. But he does stuff like that because he know's he's straight and he's secure with his sexuality.
I don't know what I am.
I'm 15, and most of the people i know are either at that stage where, if they're a lass, they get a bit obsessed with lesbian jokes and push the bounderies (same with the lads) , or they're really homophobic.
I'm straight, but i have nothing against homosexuality.
well, i know i'm gay and have known for a very long time (since around first grade at least) and didn't accept it myself till recently. i always acted more asexual than anything else because i'd always heard it was wrong/bad to be gay so of course i went through a major homophobe-ish phase. the funny thing to me was that through it all i always used to 'mess around' with some guy friends and didn't think anything of it. stare ah well, thats enough for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff