Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Ladykiller

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Child-of-the-Venetia-Fair
Respect! I havn't done so yet, my parent's are old fashioned and I'm legitimately shitting myself thinking about their reaction. Actually, I have this vision of them laughing at me, which is even worse I think.

How do you guys feel about Femme Lesbians?
Some of my best friends are.

How do you identify yourself as? (streight, gay, butch, femme, etc)
Asexual and neutrois.

Any imput in general?
Uhh. Well it's hard for me because most people don't understand my orientation. So I just end up confusing people when I ask them to say 'they/them/they're/ instead of 'she/her/whatever'

one of my best friends is asexual. She told her mom and she didn't believe her

Beloved Ladykiller

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Romanovich Raskolnikov
PIgletMacgyver
Romanovich Raskolnikov
Quote:
Men make me feel uncomfortable

Have you had bad experiences with men in the past?

Heterosexual as a mofo.

yeah I have. And it was never... idk. right.

So that means all men must act the same way as those whom you had bad experiences with?
I mean, you're kind of screwed if all men make you feel uncomfortable, what with nearly half of the world's population being male and all.

See, this is what people keep saying. But I'm not saying ALL men are bad blahblahblha. I'm saying sex-wise for me it was never right.

Beloved Ladykiller

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PIgletMacgyver
Romanovich Raskolnikov
PIgletMacgyver
Romanovich Raskolnikov
Quote:
Men make me feel uncomfortable

Have you had bad experiences with men in the past?

Heterosexual as a mofo.

yeah I have. And it was never... idk. right.

So that means all men must act the same way as those whom you had bad experiences with?
I mean, you're kind of screwed if all men make you feel uncomfortable, what with nearly half of the world's population being male and all.

See, this is what people keep saying. But I'm not saying ALL men are bad blahblahblha. I'm saying sex-wise for me it was never right.

and I'm not saying all, just the ones I tryed, and I don't want to try more

Fashionable Citizen

PIgletMacgyver

Oh man that sucks. I'm pretty sure that's what would happen to me. My parents don't know much about anything sexuality related, just the other day I had to explain to them the concept of bisexuality, they were like, "what? It's possible to like men AND women? herp derp"
Shouldn't be surprised that there is some doubt, then.

Beloved Ladykiller

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Child-of-the-Venetia-Fair
PIgletMacgyver

Oh man that sucks. I'm pretty sure that's what would happen to me. My parents don't know much about anything sexuality related, just the other day I had to explain to them the concept of bisexuality, they were like, "what? It's possible to like men AND women? herp derp"

hahahaha my friends mom is the SAME way. She's so easily embaressed too. We'll talk about Pink Socks and just random crazy stuff and she will have no idea, but when we explain she gets all flustered and red. It's funny.
I congratulate you on being able to acknowledge your true self biggrin some people don't because of what their afraid people will say or do. You must be the real deal to actually admit it. Hope you find a great girlfriend blaugh

Dapper Dabbler

I am damn near lesbian with a thing for pretty girls, not butch girls. However, I am married to a dude and we have a kid. Mostly lesbian, but I'm still attracted to some guys, so I identify as bisexual with a preference for women.
littlebirdbigsky
Haven't thought about it.
i'm so sick of these hipster sexuality terms though.
I'M A PANSEXUAL,GENDER-QUEER, GENDER-FLUID,MONOCHROMATIC ASEXUAL.
and I am PRROOUUD.

It's a lot better than having to explain to everyone how you aren't hetero/homo/bi and having to spend way too much time telling people about your sexuality, when you can throw a term at them to google later if they care so much.
      Half of those aren't sexualities, by the way.

Anyway, I'm Idon'tevenknoworcarethatmuchbutprobablyasexual.

Dapper Conversationalist

Nezyl
littlebirdbigsky
Haven't thought about it.
i'm so sick of these hipster sexuality terms though.
I'M A PANSEXUAL,GENDER-QUEER, GENDER-FLUID,MONOCHROMATIC ASEXUAL.
and I am PRROOUUD.

It's a lot better than having to explain to everyone how you aren't hetero/homo/bi and having to spend way too much time telling people about your sexuality, when you can throw a term at them to google later if they care so much.
      Half of those aren't sexualities, by the way.

Anyway, I'm Idon'tevenknoworcarethatmuchbutprobablyasexual.
Yeah. I kind of hate labeling myself one thing but sometimes it comes in handy. For the most part I don't think my sexual orientation is anyone's business. They can assume whatever they like.

If asked, my response would probably depend on the situation. I tend to just say "mostly straight" though since I think that more or less covers it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff