Welcome to Gaia! ::

gold

yayayayayaya 1 100.0% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

i was droppin my brother off at hia friends house then goin to get gas...so im on the main busy street in my town n theres like thee 5 kids in front of a 711 n one of them gores another into the middle of the street n starts beating the s**t out of him, then the rest do the same....so on my way back i passed by n there where like 3 cop there n its was awsome....def made my lonely V-day worth it blaugh
Ah youth.

Gotta love how we all spread around that love on a day.. about.. spreading love.
Holy s**t. eek
wow. nice thing to see on a day of love >.< I was at the court house today and there are alot of people getting married. I saw this one chick come in there with a tiny a** dress on. Her a** cheeks were hanging out the bottom but you couldn't actually see it until they made her spread her arms because she set the alarm off. But she it barely covered with a sheer white table cloth looking thing. The man coming in with her was all about it though heart
interesting?
I don't know what it means to "gore" somebody into the middle of a street. In fact, I didn't even know that gore was a verb.
Bonesie
I don't know what it means to "gore" somebody into the middle of a street. In fact, I didn't even know that gore was a verb.
gore means to spear or tackel...wut ever your lingo in i guess is how u say it idk
that us just wrong! but o well!!!
HAppy Valentines day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 heart
People can be pretty retarded.
well...... on that note i saw someone getting head at school, in the locker room pretty funny especialy when one of the coaches came in, and she ran out with baby batter on her face. (just kidding but it would be pretty damn funny)
Fun for u...
There's this thing called grammar, and these other things called capitalization and punctuation . . . and when they come together they form the awesome power that is LITERACY! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff