Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok so there is this guy right.. okay so i sit next to him for like 4 classes... i kinda like him and i dont no if he likes me and ok well, whenever i feel sad he always asks me wats wrong and i say nothing but i guess you can tell that there is something wrong so like he kinda tries to cheer me up..but i always end up laughing at him because none of his jokes work...sometimes i kinda catch him looking at me and since we sit next to each other for four classes we have moments when he looks at me and when i turn to look at him back he turns away so i keep looking at him and when he turns to me i look away and sometimes we look at each other at the same time.. and then for a while we stare and we laugh... ok i really consider those moments really akward and for me its hard to say... yeahh. Since we have alot in common ha.. we get in trouble... talking so much.. but i dont know maybe he just considers me as a friend.. so i dont no i need to hear your opinion... wait..(i hope im in the right forum)
I'd say he does have some attraction if he keeps looking at you...

But that's based on the given details.
Ki Infinity
I'd say he does have some attraction if he keeps looking at you...

But that's based on the given details.

I concur, if you like the kid try and drop some hints.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff