Welcome to Gaia! ::

i know i will probably get flamed by people saying just ask her out but i dont wanna ruin what iv took so long to build up...i just wanna know if u guys think she likes me. ... ok this all started last year when a couple of her friends said she liked me but i didnt trust them...then this year out of the blue she gave me her email well she was doing that she was bright red(also shes really shy and usually doesnt give her email out)... also a couple of times on a IM she we were talking a couple of times she said i love u but when i asked what was that for she would either change the subject or say that she was trying to do a roleplay with me.... again im sorry im asking random people on gaia to help me with my issues and i will probably get flames but at least im trying
Ok, ok, first things first: grammer please. And what do you mean by "bright red"?

neka's Husbando

Decisive Leaf

4,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dude, if she's fake-saying she loves you, that may be more of a bad sign than a good one. Ask her to hang out (catch a movie or go eat somewhere) and then she what she does.

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
How are we supposed to know if she likes you? We don´t know her and we can´t pop into her mind and read her emotions.
Ninja Reject
Ok, ok, first things first: grammer please. And what do you mean by "bright red"?
her face turned really red
I hate walls of text >.> Really separate it so its readable even if its just made into two paragraphs, it'll be better for everyone.. i didnt read the whole thing, after the first sentence i got the gist.

I'll put it this way... Would you rather not know?

If one of you dont make a move, well, she wont wait forever.
The answer is really quite simple on this one. Make a move. Ask her out to do something. Anything.
It seems like she likes you, and you've got nothing to lose by trying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff