Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaenor Kobalt
Neon_c
Kaenor Kobalt
-blushes like crazy, then hugs and nuzzles Neon back- Yeah, it's true. He treats me like treasure and I know he's a prince. <3

*cuddles*
Because you deserve to be treated that way. biggrin

Ahem. -Clears her throat and forces her face to remain neutral. Then, realizes she can't do it, bursts into a grin, and kisses him fiercely. Only to break and whisper in his ear gently so that only he may hear;- Oh how I long to call you mine...

hmmmmmmm... probably sunday razz
liking people older is No problem... at all

Crystal Lover

10,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mmmmm I hope so!
What's really sick is Big man liking little girls that makes me SiCk Big time... (13 years old with a 25+ old hairy man)
Gorbor
What's really sick is Big man liking little girls that makes me SiCk Big time... (13 years old with a 25+ old hairy man)

I agree on you on that. Especially when the old guy is wanting to have sex with that 12+ year and tries to manipulate that person to have it.
age difference doesnt matter
dont let anyone stop you
loves_you_too
age difference doesnt matter
dont let anyone stop you

So... If I were a 300 pound 6'11" 30 years old Black guy, and I want to be with your 13 years old daughter (or sister, or any other girl) would you let me?

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
that's a *****....

*hides**
KARNAMI
I can't help myself I like men way older then me, way older, and Im seventeen. What is older?

25+

www.oldfartsyoungtarts.com
User Image

thats not so bad
Is all about sex Freud said... He also said about every kid wanna ******** his parents... Well, I guess if you like older people is because you want that parental-like type figure to take care about you, if you like +25 years old man make sure he's wearing a condom, and that he isn't a damn low life bum...
nah thats not to old 30's i would be worried
Is there really anything wrong with it? There have always been age differences in relationships, oftentimes they've been pretty big.

Hell, look at Anna Nicole Smith and that one 80 year old guy. Of course, we all know it wasn't anything about sex, it was all about the loot.

Aged Genius

2,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
That's not a sick perversion at all! A sick perversion would be more like... you like to have sex with dead dogs or can only get off if the guy is a retard or cripple or something. That's sick.

You just have a fixation with older guys. You're a bit premature being 17, since in most parts of the world an 18+ guy can get in deep s**t... but age is fairly meaningless when it comes to a relationship, I think. It's personality, interests and beliefs that make the person. Not age.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff