Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Genius

So my bf and I haev been really busy and didn't really make any plans for valentines. I have almost $30 to my name and I would like to do something special or buy him something nice. Does anyone have any ideas cuz I'm drawing a blank every time.
How about renting a movie that he likes? You can decorate with red balloons and candles, make some finger foods and finish off with a massage and or bubble bath smile . Also sparking wine is less expensive than campagne smile You can also go to www.rachaelray.com she has some good ideas for inexpensive meals and such. Good luck....*wink wink* heart

Eloquent Genius

ooo! The movie and bubble bath sound like great ideas!! I'll check out that site and see what's there that we might like. We were also planning on making steak and we dont' have a recipe for it yet.
Anmras
ooo! The movie and bubble bath sound like great ideas!! I'll check out that site and see what's there that we might like. We were also planning on making steak and we dont' have a recipe for it yet.

smile Ok yes you should be able to get some ideas there forsure. I actually have been watching her show lately and everything is quick and easy, so I hope you can find something there smile

i was gonna suggest renting a movie and staying
in too. going out to eat would be a hassle anyway
b/c everyone is going out tonight.

Eloquent Genius

Raech is Outrageous

i was gonna suggest renting a movie and staying
in too. going out to eat would be a hassle anyway
b/c everyone is going out tonight.

Yes, I think we will be staying in. He's a really good cook anyway XP
You dont really need to do much for V day...I think as long as ur by him his V day will be the best ever
Just spend time together really. Perhaps make a collage or something of memorable things together and among other things. . .? I don't know. Just a suggestion.

Have a nice Valentine's Day.

'End

Fashionable Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
save the $30 for his B-day. V-day is a day to tell someone how much you love/appreciate a person. Just a normal day in my opinion. Spend time together, get ice cream at most or something.
xeraphina
save the $30 for his B-day. V-day is a day to tell someone how much you love/appreciate a person. Just a normal day in my opinion. Spend time together, get ice cream at most or something.

yes i agree that
^ Agreed.
You don't need to buy him anything. A while ago my boyfriend made me a 'Reasons Why I Love You' list and it was the sweetest thing ever... So i made him one back for Valentine's Day.
Just sweet sentimental things, like a poem or a song, are best for Valentine's Day. Forget all the material commercial stuff.
Any thought is happiness. Just enjoy each other. Mood lighting, candles, music or movie, nice aromatics, and snuggles.
Go out to dinner.
If you have a boston pizza around, go there with your sweetheart person thing.
All the pizzas are heart shaped only today and the funds go to different donations.
go have a dinner 2gether

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces