no. oops. 0.084905660377358 8.5% [ 18 ]
pollwhore option, cause every poll has it. 0.25471698113208 25.5% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

i remember when i was little i had rubber ducky floaties

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I puked on my sister's prom dress after my older brother fed me milk when I wasn't supposed to have it.

Twas hilarious, now that I looked back on it.

Red's Honey Bun

yea, in the middle of the night and your brother leaves the toilet lid(s) up.

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hey! It takes less effort to look before you sit than it is for a man to bother remembering that women sit before they look.

You don't ever hear of a man falling into the toilet, ya?
Your_Phantom
When I was little I used to go outside all the time and make weapons out of sticks and wood and other object and pretend I was in a story as some knight or something else being the main character and killed monsters and saved princesses and other things o.o

If only I still had that active of an imagination, i'd never get bored...
haha falling in the toilet?
sounds hilarious
i try to pee standing up....

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
from the time I was 4 years old my mom and dad promised to take me to bingo and there was a place that you had to be 8 to play but they snuck me in when i turned 8.
my mom dressed me in this real pretty cashmeire sweater and dress and my dad took me.
well after about half an hour I got bored... I started playing with the dopers and when we got home I had more doper on me then I had gotten on the paper...poor dad had to play his sheets and mine

and mom was pissed to high hell over my cloths
one time my sister and i got in a fight and she punched me in the jaw so i went and punched her in the back we both cried and cried finally we called our mom and she came home we both got yelled at. then she made us scrapple ewwww. one time i was outside with my friend brandy and my sister was there to anyway this stray dog came after me almost bit my hand my sister jumped in front of me and kicked the dog in the face and it took off wimpering.
i remeber when i am small i sit on a chair but one day .......
i fell from down frm the chair and the sharp part cut my side of the waist and blood was coming out.........
... smile ... biggrin ... lol ... blaugh ... rofl ... xd

erm anyways...

i once fell down the stairs and got hit on the head with a donut but thats about it...oh yeah and it was in the mall.

7,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
You SMELL like a toilet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items