Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Peekabuwu

Sex Symbol

It's rare when a litter doesn't lose a kitten tbh, and if you're so worried take it to the vet and get your cat spayed like wtf. cry

Demonic Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Noble Shade 100
We can't catch her. We have tried many things. trapping her, trying to grab her. I don't want to be cruel to her. We just can't catch her. She doesn't let us touch her. T__T otherwise she would be spayed by now...i feel really bad about it but my family has tried and tried with her...

Demonic Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Update!

All cats and kittens (with the mom) were taken to the humane society. One kitten died on the way there..Everyone else was okay.
Me, I am a mess. I am going to miss my babies. </3
We had a wild mama cat once. Until we could afford to get her fixed she would always end up pregnant. There was one litter that she just didn't give a s**t about, so we brought them inside, tried to feed them, kept them warm, clean them. They all ended up dying. cry

Bashful Businesswoman

That sucks.
I used to foster pregnant cats, and a kitten or two almost always didn't make it in the end.
sad

Demonic Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Noble Shade 100
The Wandering Nine
We had a wild mama cat once. Until we could afford to get her fixed she would always end up pregnant. There was one litter that she just didn't give a s**t about, so we brought them inside, tried to feed them, kept them warm, clean them. They all ended up dying. cry

thats basically what was happening with us. we also had 2 older kittens from the litter before this one and my big man from the litter before the 2 older ones.
My big man was a year and a half and the older kittens were 4-5 months old.
i am going to miss him dearly.

This one is Fenniken. The younger boy kitten.
http://straightjacketphotos.deviantart.com/art/Yes-466625315

This one is Marci. The younger girl kitten.

http://straightjacketphotos.deviantart.com/art/Marci-the-Cat-2014-466622998

I did not have a picture on my DA of Rancor...they are all on my cell phone.

Spoopy Kitten

You really do need to have her spayed. Shes too old to keep giving birth. As she gets older itll be harder and more draining for her to be able to take care of the kittens, which will in turn leave them sick or too weak. For the kitten still barely holding on, bring it to a vet and see if they can do anything to help

Enduring Phantom

How about you get your cat fixed. I hate irresponsible pet owners more than anything. stare this is YOUR fault.

Demonic Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Noble Shade 100
She isn't really a pet. She is the stray cat my dad feeds.
My dad didn't want to spend money on getting her fixed even if we could have caught her. Luckily we got her in the cat carrier using her kittens and turkey.
she will get fixed or put down now.
Its not my choice it was my mothers
i stayed up all night feeling terrible, crying my eyes out knowing most or all of those cats will get put down. I feel like s**t.
i really did not want to take them to the humane society. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do but it wasnt my choice. They arent really my cats.
trust me i wanted to get them fixed. I kept bothering my parents about it but my mother was dead set on just getting rid of them. She didn't want any animals.

I get the fact that I am a terrible person. Trust me. I know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff