Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Xakio's Queen

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yesterday i got high with some friends for the first time and I already knew I had depression issues, but after I smoked that weed I got super freaking happy jumping around , laughing and s**t. Now that the high has finally worn completely off (we smoked 3 bowls and I took about 2 hits every time it got to me) that I feel even more depressed then before, cause i was use to being depressed but know I understand the severity of it...

Honestly right now, I feel like crying and flipping s**t all through out the house.. My boyfriend is behind me asleep, no one is around to talk to, I can't sleep and yeah....

I honestly don't know what to do.. :/
What do you think is bothering you? Just so you know, no matter how inhuman you feel right now- its only because you are human, ironically. It's beautiful, yet scary at the same time. You might feel bad right now, but it can only help you grow. You don't need drugs to make yourself feel better, all what you need is yourself and a clear mind. As another human being to another, trust me. You can get through this. smile

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Maybe smoking weed isn't your thing, yeah it makes you giddy & high. But to some it only numbs the pain. Take a breather, count to ten, and just go with the flow. Not everything in life is bad, think positive thoughts, & surround yourself w/ positive people. Negativity is BS stress no one needs. It'll be alright, just take a breather, step back, & keep calm.

King Xakio's Queen

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Tuken
What do you think is bothering you? Just so you know, no matter how inhuman you feel right now- its only because you are human, ironically. It's beautiful, yet scary at the same time. You might feel bad right now, but it can only help you grow. You don't need drugs to make yourself feel better, all what you need is yourself and a clear mind. As another human being to another, trust me. You can get through this. smile
Whats bothering me is probably the fact that on an upfront mind I'm not bothered by the fact that I pretty much ran away from home 2 days ago and refused to go back for about 2 weeks, but maybe in my subconscious mind its killing me cause this is the first time ive done this...

Wheezing Lover

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Mark Twain 100
That sucks. I'm depressed too. I've had a similar experience. I've never done drugs, so I was never happy from getting high. But there was these two days, a few months ago, where I was genuinely happy, like a normal, not-depressed person. I felt like I radiated sunshine. I remembered that that was how happiness felt before I was depressed. Instead of feeling like "I wish I felt like that again, dammit", I decided "Damn, that was great, I'll stop at nothing to be happy again." And so even now, I'm still trying.
MelissatheNoob
Tuken
Whats bothering me is probably the fact that on an upfront mind I'm not bothered by the fact that I pretty much ran away from home 2 days ago and refused to go back for about 2 weeks, but maybe in my subconscious mind its killing me cause this is the first time ive done this...

It's completely understandable to not know for sure why you feel the way you do. Feeling bothered about not feeling bothered still shows that you're bothered about it. You might not know the whole solution right now, or ever will, but that's fine. What you should focus on is something that you feel is not right, but should be.

King Xakio's Queen

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Tuken
MelissatheNoob
Tuken

It's completely understandable to not know for sure why you feel the way you do. Feeling bothered about not feeling bothered still shows that you're bothered about it. You might not know the whole solution right now, or ever will, but that's fine. What you should focus on is something that you feel is not right, but should be.
I understand that. neutral I guess it was just because when I was high I was happy and hallucinating and everything was well... fun. and now im stuck, in a room... bored and practically alone...
babbys first high
MelissatheNoob
Tuken
MelissatheNoob
Tuken

I understand that. neutral I guess it was just because when I was high I was happy and hallucinating and everything was well... fun. and now im stuck, in a room... bored and practically alone...

Maybe the best thing for you to do right now is go to bed? Not even people that "aren't depressed" find that much exciting at two in the morning with nothing to do.

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

King Xakio's Queen

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Tuken
MelissatheNoob
Tuken
MelissatheNoob
Tuken

Maybe the best thing for you to do right now is go to bed? Not even people that "aren't depressed" find that much exciting at two in the morning with nothing to do.
I would go to sleep, but every time I lay down and close my eyes the depression kicks in more and I start thinking about it and I tried to ignore it but it keeps me awake, and also its only 11:00pm for me so im kinda still wide awake.. :/ (slept until 4pm today)
MelissatheNoob
Tuken
MelissatheNoob
Tuken
MelissatheNoob
Tuken

I would go to sleep, but every time I lay down and close my eyes the depression kicks in more and I start thinking about it and I tried to ignore it but it keeps me awake, and also its only 11:00pm for me so im kinda still wide awake.. :/ (slept until 4pm today)

What do you usually do when you can't go to bed? What really matters is that you don't give up and keep trying. I heard a good technique in trying to make yourself dozy is by trying to stay up. Maybe you could surprise your boyfriend by making him something? Or maybe you could watch something funny on Youtube? Personally I can't get enough out of this guy:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff