Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chartreusethewaterdemon
lmSoBlackLOL
1DisneyFan

OH. MY. WORD. gonk I LOVE YOUR SIG SO MUCH. emotion_kirakira

& I don't hate kids, but I don't want to ever have my own. I don't have the "OH MY GOD I WANT TO CARE FOR MY KIDS AND RAISE THEM" motherly instinct...thing.

KORRA emotion_bigheart emotion_awesome

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
BOLIN BOLIN BOLIN BOLIN BOLIN BOLIN heart

Fanatical Codger

1DisneyFan
Chartreusethewaterdemon
lmSoBlackLOL
1DisneyFan

OH. MY. WORD. gonk I LOVE YOUR SIG SO MUCH. emotion_kirakira

& I don't hate kids, but I don't want to ever have my own. I don't have the "OH MY GOD I WANT TO CARE FOR MY KIDS AND RAISE THEM" motherly instinct...thing.

KORRA emotion_bigheart emotion_awesome

[]
BOLIN BOLIN BOLIN BOLIN BOLIN BOLIN heart

User Image

User Image

Wheezing Lunatic

I absolutely loathe children of all ages up to 15 or so, and I deeply wish I could have a hysterectomy because the thought of being knocked up makes me hideously screamingly ill.

/just my opinion
Eisefin
It's astounding at the amount of generalizing going on in this thread about children. You meet a few bad or cranky apples and suddenly all children are horrible, bratty monsters. Or you get those that only like quiet kids or kids that don't talk, which is happening likely because they're either tired or shy in public. Children behave differently in the presence of others or while out in public. They just are. Young ones especially.

No one is forcing you to have kids. No one cares. I don't. It is your choice, but it's sad to base this choice oj flabbergasted opinions of other people's kids.

It's like when I go to the store and I have my one year old with me, he's normally a peach and either wants to walk beside me or sit idly in the cart, but sometime his gums get sore from having SIX TEETH come in at once. So I comfort him while buying little things to make it better and all the while I have rude individuals telling me what a brat I have or how unfit my parenting skills are. The ONE time someone sees him upset and suddenly he's labled a menace? A brat? My little man who would sooner hug your leg and babble at you with a smile before blowing a kiss than to scream, shout or throw a tantrum?

Generalizing is just way too rampant these days. It's sad. If you don't want kids then don't have them. If you do someday want kids then strive to care for them and teach them NOT to do these things.

It's not as if kids are programmed at birth to behave a certain way their whole life.
I'm not really patient with kids and I am just one of those people that shouldn't have them neutral sweatdrop
NarakusGirl
I absolutely loathe children of all ages up to 15 or so, and I deeply wish I could have a hysterectomy because the thought of being knocked up makes me hideously screamingly ill.

/just my opinion
what is that thing in your sig?
1DisneyFan
Eisefin
It's astounding at the amount of generalizing going on in this thread about children. You meet a few bad or cranky apples and suddenly all children are horrible, bratty monsters. Or you get those that only like quiet kids or kids that don't talk, which is happening likely because they're either tired or shy in public. Children behave differently in the presence of others or while out in public. They just are. Young ones especially.

No one is forcing you to have kids. No one cares. I don't. It is your choice, but it's sad to base this choice oj flabbergasted opinions of other people's kids.

It's like when I go to the store and I have my one year old with me, he's normally a peach and either wants to walk beside me or sit idly in the cart, but sometime his gums get sore from having SIX TEETH come in at once. So I comfort him while buying little things to make it better and all the while I have rude individuals telling me what a brat I have or how unfit my parenting skills are. The ONE time someone sees him upset and suddenly he's labled a menace? A brat? My little man who would sooner hug your leg and babble at you with a smile before blowing a kiss than to scream, shout or throw a tantrum?

Generalizing is just way too rampant these days. It's sad. If you don't want kids then don't have them. If you do someday want kids then strive to care for them and teach them NOT to do these things.

It's not as if kids are programmed at birth to behave a certain way their whole life.
I'm not really patient with kids and I am just one of those people that shouldn't have them neutral sweatdrop
Please don;t get offended of my post, but I do like kids from ages 5 to 9 when they sweet and cute

Wheezing Lunatic

1DisneyFan

He's an axolotl, a type of mexican aquatic salamander. smile

IIHackwork's Kouhai

Invisible Friend

I don't mind kids, depending on the age/who their parent is because shitty parents usually end up raising shitty kids. :/
Can't ******** stand babies or toddlers though.

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
1DisneyFan
inviso87
1DisneyFan
inviso87
A Roman For All Seasons
inviso87
1. Do you not like kids and why?
Dislike kids that are under 10. Can't relate to them at all.

Were you never younger than ten years old?

I was, of course, but I can't relate to them at all now. I can't hold up conversation with kids that age and younger. Back during one of my education courses, I had the horrific luck of being placed in a 2nd grade classroom for a few days. Worst teaching experience of my life. The teacher thought I was going to be teaching elementary level and when I told her I was teaching middle/high school, she was very relieved. She had intended to tell me to change age groups and try the high school level or to switch careers entirely b/c I clearly wasn't fit for it, or any type of job or anything that had young kids involved. Their brain at least needs some development before I can relate to them. Just how I am.
How about being a Teacher at a College?

I could do it, but requires more education I think. Not entirely sure as I haven't looked into it. Middle/High school I am ok with though smile
I think you might like working with disability young adults at a college I don't think it requires some special degree except maybe for High School degree biggrin

I'd have to look into it to be sure. Thanks smile Working at a college can be a bit intimidating. Probably something I'd look into one day though.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
I don't know why but I hate people my age. I mean, people in their teens too.

I find them annoying. Yes, all the texting and s**t. Shoving their iPhones to my face. And telling me about relationships that does not concern me. Scratch that, telling me about guys and the cutest one and the ones who like me and them, and I JUST DONT CARE classified_fu

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
NarakusGirl
1DisneyFan

He's an axolotl, a type of mexican aquatic salamander. smile
That Mexican aquatic salamander of yours is adorable emotion_kirakira

Enduring Codger

I dislike kids. Snot nosed brats.

2. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids?
I wouldn't know I'm not in the market for a relationship.

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic.
The only kid(s) I would ever really tolerate is blood-related. My nephew is just a goof. Other peoples kids, I want to wrangle their necks for some reason- well not all of them (the ones raised right are alright in my book). I'd kill my own kids if I had any.

i hate kids that aren't my friends kids
******** if im going to have my own. no way jose.

my friends kids are okay, i dont have nieces or nephews yet, but they'd be okay too. i'll babysit sometimes. but not small children because they scare me. they're too fragile and needy and incapable of looking after themselves.

kids can come over to my house smile pool parties, gardening, tea parties or whatever smile

but NOT for 18 years, there's just no ******** way
i'd resent a guy that got me pregnant, even if he was my own boyfriend.
i'd claw his eyes out

Dainty Doll

I love children.
Then again, I'm very good with children and always have been. I'm one of those people who gets lost children approaching them (even before I had a kid of my own) and asking for help, I get kids following me around and starting up conversations with me out of the blue.
I imagine if I was one of those people who kids hide from when I make eye contact with them, I might not like them as much.

Parents, on the other hand, I'm not always such a fan of.
If I see a kid repeatedly exhibiting "bratty" behaviours, I don't blame the kid, I just feel sorry for them.
There are no inherently bad kids. Just bad parents.
Ivee Clover
I don't like kids. They're to obnoxious and hyper for me. Plus I've had some negative experiences with them that have convinced me the human race should not be expanded/continued.

2. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids?
Nope.

Lol. The human race shouldn't continue because you've had a few bad experiences with kids? Children arn't even developed yet...they can't make decisions on their own. If you had a few bad experiences with them, its because you were doing something to upset them, or they just weren't raised right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff