Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wish I could find a guy that didn't like kids either. It seems that I attract the opposite qualities I want in a long-term "partner,"

He wants marriage, children, a family. Everything I am opposed to.

Op, you should try to contact almost all the me n on the maury show. They definitely do not like kids.

Sparkly Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
link_elfwarrior
Ivee Clover
1. Do you not like kids and why?
I don't like kids. They're to obnoxious and hyper for me. Plus I've had some negative experiences with them that have convinced me the human race should not be expanded/continued.

2. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids?
Nope.

Lol. The human race shouldn't continue because you've had a few bad experiences with kids? Children arn't even developed yet...they can't make decisions on their own. If you had a few bad experiences with them, its because you were doing something to upset them, or they just weren't raised right.

neutral It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it, just like you are entitled to your own. I'm not interested in reproducing, end of story. I was just giving my opinion you don't have to jump all over me about it dude.

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
I neither like nor dislike children, I'm just indifferent to them. I have many younger cousins ranging from 1 - 10 years old and I have a couple of friends who have children of their own, but I rarely interact with them. Even when people show me pictures of babies I can't find it in my self to say it's cute because my general reaction is to be apathetic to them.
I don't like kids. Honestly, I'd rather die than have kids. Just my personal thing.

Actually most of the guys I know or would consider dating also don't like the idea of having kids.

Usually dudes who grow up around a looot of kids, like nieces and nephews and cousins, either are good with kids and want their own or are sick of kids because of overexposure. I guess it depends on the person.

Anxious Associate

I dont like kids either, or want any. I work at a retail store where toys are sold and the kids and parents are soo nasty ugh.
But anyways. I don't think that you not liking kids a big deal, and your not alone. And sure there's guys out there who dont like or want kids.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I like some kids. Not all, but I don't hate all. They have different personalities.

Of course, I am kind of a hypocrite because I feel the same way towards teenagers. I mean, not all of them are the same, but the ones I know and am around are. They're annoying, whining, and get whatever they want from their parents, when at the same time complaining about how horrible their lives are. They think they're intelligent and can do whatever and still come out on top.

Like I said, not all teenagers are the same, but all the ones I'm around are. I honestly can't think of one young person that doesn't fit this description.

Eh, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. I mean, as long as you don't just walk up to children and tell them that you hate them. xD

1. Actually, I'm quite the opposite. I can stand older children more than the younger ones. The tantrums that come along with four year olds get really annoying...

2. Never tried.... neutral

3. I'll pray to my great Squid-God Cthulhu that you're never asked to embark upon the quest of raising children.
Stahlherz
1DisneyFan
Stahlherz
1DisneyFan
Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids?

So go on a dating website and announce that you don't want to be a mother or care for children. Most of the men on dating websites don't want children.
I have and I quit dating sites a few months ago. I rather find someone that is not a virtual boyfriend like my friends do on xbox and stuff

You know you can arrange meetings with people you meet online, right? surprised
What do you mean arrange meetings online question
Pantsukon
Considering that you're a Disney fan, I think that your disdain of "kids" is caused by a subconscious disdain against a part of your fandom. Don't worry, I know your feelings.
No worries, but I am a big kid at heart and I never want to grow up; but eventually I might have to neutral

Generous Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
1DisneyFan
Stahlherz
1DisneyFan
Stahlherz
1DisneyFan

So go on a dating website and announce that you don't want to be a mother or care for children. Most of the men on dating websites don't want children.
I have and I quit dating sites a few months ago. I rather find someone that is not a virtual boyfriend like my friends do on xbox and stuff

emotion_facepalm

What I mean is that if you meet somebody on the internet that you get along with, then it is a possibility that the two of you could plan an in-person face-to-face meeting.
Monochrome Goggles
1. Do you not like kids and why? I dislike kids because a good majority of the ones I see in pubic are poorly raised and can be really rude or obnoxious.

2. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids? I think so. D:

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic : People need to raise their children better and take more responsibility for them! It's not necessarily the kid's fault (although sometimes they really don't listen), so if parents took more responsibility, maybe I wouldn't think so poorly of them. XD
Yes I have seen this a lot. I work at a grocery store, and when I go do carts I see parents at a Golden Spoon next to my store and they laugh when kids do a cute/annoying scream. They think it is cute to them.
Stahlherz
1DisneyFan
Stahlherz
1DisneyFan
Stahlherz
1DisneyFan

emotion_facepalm

What I mean is that if you meet somebody on the internet that you get along with, then it is a possibility that the two of you could plan an in-person face-to-face meeting.
Oh yeah I might do that, but not only, if I can't find the right guy. I tried online thing, but not face to face. Online didn't really work out and plus some requires money for emails

Lavish Ladykiller

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
I have the maternal instinct of a woodchipper.

Never having babies. ):<
I don't like them either. They are gross and boring. I don't see the appeal of spending 18+ years thanklessly taking care of that.
I think it's easier to find someone who "doesn't like kids" than someone who is actually childfree, a lot of childfree people have trouble finding someone genuine. I don't know which category you are in.

I'm personally not very interested in kids and teenagers. Some are okay but there just are ways that kids and teenagers are due to not, well, being adults.
There's no problem with you not liking kids. Some people might find you cold because of it, but they also tend to be the people who have personal issues with strangers being childfree, so their views don't actually matter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff