Welcome to Gaia! ::

but my friends think eh is pretty cool.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
God do they even teach you kids anything anymore?
Doctor Bravado
God do they even teach you kids anything anymore?

yes, just not anything worth knowing sad
if you're down with che, you can buy his over commercialized clothing apparel at a mall near you.
hell you dont even need to know him.
that dude just looks so ******** bad a**, hypocrisy don't mean a thing if you're fashionable and hip.
Ellyn
if you're down with che, you can buy his over commercialized clothing apparel at a mall near you.
hell you dont even need to know him.
that dude just looks so ******** bad a**, hypocrisy don't mean a thing if you're fashionable and hip.
Ya just gotta laugh at the irony of a capitalist system selling the image of a communist leader for profits.
well i am christian but you look at me and you will think i am goth or something to it.

Hilarious Lunatic

9,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
spardakiller
well i am christian but you look at me and you will think i am goth or something to it.

Um..... Why do you have a misconception that being a christian means that you can't be a goth? Being Gothic is a subculture of modern life. Just like punk, or even being a cowboy was. Just because you are a christian doesn't mean you can't be Goth. That's like saying Goths are satanists. To quote the great and wise Voltaire when asked a questiion to this effect: "Yeah I'm sure some goths are satanists but aren't there farmers and ceos who are satanists too?" Your religion has absolutely NOTHING to do with what you look like or who your friends are or what you're into.

And God I guess schools have failed our young people when they don't know one of the biggest revolutionaries for the communist cause. I mean...Ugh we are going to end up with a world full of stupid people!
He was a major player in the cuban revolution.
Thackerman
He was a major player in the cuban revolution.

are you sure you aren't thinking of cheech marin?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff