Welcome to Gaia! ::

Growing up helps.
i'm...not sure what it is that you did that was stupid.
stop freaking out, and relax when you're around her. try to be yourself, and she porbably wont end up hating you. most people hate other people because the other person is akward. try not to be akward. smile
esraaa
i'm...not sure what it is that you did that was stupid.
stop freaking out, and relax when you're around her. try to be yourself, and she porbably wont end up hating you. most people hate other people because the other person is akward. try not to be akward. smile

the only thing i do around her is "..........."
It's totally not worth freaking out over. Don't live your life worrying what other people think, otherwise you'll spend all your time hiding instead truly seeing whats going on.
i think it is a stupid commitment. u cannot choose who u like, or when u will like her. so.. what will u do now? will u ontinue yer commitment or quit it? choose the right one and decide what u will do with her. chill.
ohk if u dunn say ne thng then dunnt freak outt!!! talk 2themm, and watevr happens, happens
Heehee. Aw, how reminiscent! I remember I had a major crush on this guy, and WE got to pick our seats, and he came over and sat next to me. I'd stare at my pencil intensely the WHOLE period and he'd prattle on something.

Soon, he said something hilarious, so I busted out laughing. "Oh, so NOW you notice me." He said, and we became really good friends really fast and went out for a while. (But I had to move schools)

Then there was the time my mom TOLD MY TEACHER who I liked and she sat me next to him. From that I figured out he was a total a** and hardly worth it, so I quit.

Now I have a 'partner' if thats what you'd call it. More or less a really sweet girlfriend. (I'm bi, Le gasp!) It's all cause I took a risk, and I'm happy with it.

Take a risk, you might accidentally meet someone you could grow to really love, and after that, the heartbreak that might come would be worth it, just for the memories.

But, on a advice giving note...

STOP FREAKING OUT! Take your chances! I know, shy right? So am I! It's easier than it seems, trust me! You can do it! Try talking to her or something. Make her laugh, it's ALMOST always the easiest start.
Be calm, don't panic. (Personally, I think it's cute when guys panic)

Well, how much do you know her? Do you have anything in common? If you do..

MILK IT FOR ALL IT'S WORTH!!!

Nah, kidding. I've proven that two people can be awesomely close without having a single thing in common... but, If you do have something in common, there's something to talk about. Don't worry what people say about you! I've realized that highschool (Or Jr High, whatever) is just a part of your life. You'll get through it. Anything people say about you, you'll get over it. Trust me.

And if she thinks you're a loser or something, forget about her. Don't feel bad about it. Girls can be b!tches. If she says crap about you to her friends, then don't worry about them, either. Don't even feel sorry for yourself, just move on. If she does that, she's not even worth glancing at.

So, if you sit next to her, try starting out with "Hi". Very simple. XD Just be yourself. Don't freak out, and if you start to freak out, don't freak out about it! (Make sense at all? No? Okay.)

Good luck! 3nodding
be friends with her and hang out and stuff and then youll have way more of a chance and yea if she says no then shes not worth your time
are you gay? o_O
psssfftt just ask her out. happy happy happy

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
awes...breathe and jump off the cliff (dno if i spelled that right ^.^) take a chance but know there are like 1 billion nets going to catch u if it doesnt work. there are 1000 of women out there what if this one is something rele special and u didnt take that one lil chance?? wouldnt u kick urself 4laugh
If you let fear hold you back, you're gonna let life pass you by. A few years from now you might be kicking yourself in the a**, wondering what if. If you wanna pursue the girl, then do it. If you don't however, then just don't worry about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff