Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you tattle on the teach - if you caught your classmate cheatin?

Yes 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
No 0.80645161290323 80.6% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 >

JUST KIDDING. HAHAHSYGSyfsjfvusafysHAUSHDUAUHDAYUDUASFUKSHYS rofl :roflLIFOSIHF;OSDD: rofl fdsfsddfssdf rofl rofl rofl

Who the hell cares...seriously? If someone is cheating it's not your problem. It's theirs. I don't see the point of doing this and I don't know why some people have to.

Like do some people have good reasons as to why they tell on teachers if they catch a classmate cheating? If so, tell me? Besides the fact that it might affect the whole class! That's a whole different scenario.

Some do admit that they would, even if it wouldn't affect their grade. And I'm like why? They usually give me the reason that cheating is an honor code violation etc etc. Yeah, it is, but I don't give a s**t if someone decides to cheat.

What do you think?
Would you tell on someone if you caught them cheating even if it didn't count towards your final grade?
What do you think of people who tell on someone who's cheating if it doesn't count towards them?

Cunning Lunatic

Don't have anything against their cheating morally.
If I did turn them in, it'd be out of some desire to ******** them over.

So if you're a cheater, don't piss me off. ;]

Liberal Receiver

One of my friends told her teacher about a classmate who wanted to cheat, because the kid went through the teacher's bag in front of the entire class while the teacher went on a piss-break.

That, I think, is a legit reason. Because, dude, what in all the ********] is wrong with you?

I don't approve of cheating, personal reasons. I've known people who took nursing courses and chose to cheat instead of learning the material.
That's kind of terrifying to think about.

EDIT; it's one thing to cheat, it's another to violate another person's privacy and belongings.

Invisible Humorist

What do you think?
One time during 7th grade my science teacher gave out a test. Someone got the answers and spread them out throughout the whole 7th grade class. (lol i still remember the answer choices. B.A.D.C.A.B.A.C) Some girl found out after school, ran to the science teacher, and she gave everyone an F expect for my friend, who, on his own power, got a D. Everyone was pissed at that girl. Lol i don't remember it being a hard test though.

Would you tell on someone if you caught them cheating even if it didn't count towards your final grade?
******** no..

What do you think of people who tell on someone who's cheating if it doesn't count towards them?
better person than me i guess

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Nananabatman69
JUST KIDDING. HAHAHSYGSyfsjfvusafysHAUSHDUAUHDAYUDUASFUKSHYS rofl :roflLIFOSIHF;OSDD: rofl fdsfsddfssdf rofl rofl rofl

1. Who the hell cares...seriously?
Well3, I do care for this because I don't want it to happen anymore and again and again. So, I have to tell this problem to the teacher or student who have the same mind like me.

2. Like do some people have good reasons as to why they tell on teachers if they catch a classmate cheating? If so, tell me?
That's me. I hope all student enjoy their confidence to answer what they have done before. But, in reality, it's nothing. Unfortunately, we can't let student to cheating in exam even the number of the cheater is as only 2 or 3 students for overall, totally lol to person who let it be burning_eyes . DANGEROUS! evil

3. What do you think?

I think that student have to prepare to their own destiny and try everything instead of cheating. May be, their experience will become such sweet memory in school and yes, why not.

4. Would you tell on someone if you caught them cheating even if it didn't count towards your final grade?
I am done this for every exam.

5. What do you think of people who tell on someone who's cheating if it doesn't count towards them?
I think this kind of people (including me), has a right to tell it, may be, if the result of exam come out pretty well, then, we get excellent than the cheater, you are now in front on them. YOU ARE THE BEST LEADER!!! But, if the cheater get the good result than us, well, I know it's may come from the cheating process and I don't care for it. I take a quality in learning, not quantity.

# HAHAHA, I WANT TO BE THE BEST STUDENT IN MY LIFE, YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Shy Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I don't care.

There's going to be a point where you can't cheat. Aka, college. You'll get kicked out.

So, really, it betters the job market for me.

^u^

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
With the bullshit of standardize test taking and putting so much significance on it as a huge competition that if you fail, you can't retake it or without a penalty to your grade and it affects your ability to earn a further education, degree, employment and the rest of your life; I don't have qualms with people cheating when the system practically forces them to. The system shouldn't be punishing failure so hard when it is the first step to learning and being good at something, it's something that should be forgiven when proven they have learned it and have equal footing with those who passed the first time.

Invisible Senshi

If you can tell if a classmate is cheating...that means the teacher already saw it. =/

No. Why would I tell the teacher? More than likely, the teacher already saw it.

I would think they are being nosy. Why look around the classroom when there is a difficult test right infront of you, you know? It mostly reflects on your attention span.
"Hey. This test is super hard. TEACHER! THE BOY BEHIND ME IS LOOKING AT A PAPER BETWEEN HIS ANKLES!!!!"

Maybe the schools I went to were strange...but the perfect, straight A students were the ones who cheated like crazy. I only figured that out because I was sent to a "smarter" class (sophomore year) and knew something was off whenever we took a test. It was pretty hard to concentrate when you're writing and you see classmates in your peripheral passing notes and "quietly" opening textbooks with their feet.
Cheating=for smart kids.

Tipsy Kitten

I remember taking a test freshman year, I noticed this kid cheating off of me. I think it was on geography I don't remember.
So I started filling in all the bubbles on my scantron as wrong answers, and when he turned in his I changed them back to the right ones.
I'm pretty sure he failed while I ended up getting an A of some percentage.
I would tell on them. I work hard to get all As, and I finally got a scholarship for college because of my performance. A cheater doesn't deserve a good grade or the good that comes from it, whether it is recognition or a scholarship from their school. You can also get into "honor societies" based on your grades, which can count as a reference and have connections to good jobs. They don't deserve that. Also, you are going to be shitty at your job if you manage to cheat your way into getting a degree. I would just be saving your future employer his time since he is going to fire your a**. lol
I would have probably only told if I caught someone cheating off me and I was worried that if they got caught, I would go down with them. Otherwise, I wouldn't care.
On a side note, when I was a Freshman or Sophomore in high school, some kid decided to steal my homework, erase my name, and claim it as theirs. Luckily, the teacher caught it and so I didn't receive a 0 on that assignment.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Oh, I totally did. Constantly.
                  I worked my a** off for my grades and scholarships, so it wasn't fair that somebody could cheat their way to them.
                  User Image

Demonic Lunatic

Nah, snitches are b!tches ... if someone wants to cheat or exploit the system, I say more power to em'.

twisted

Fashionable Shopper

It depends. If they were cheating off of me then I would tell on them but if they weren't then it's not my problem. The minute they are cheating off of me is the minute it concerns me since that could bring trouble to me and could be seen as me cheating with the person. I want none of that.

Fortunately, I'm out of school.
Omg I was just talking about this with somebody. This girl uses her phone to look up every answer on the assignments that we have. It pisses me tf off because I work very hard and everyone knows that. I've been looking at her like she's crazy. She doesn't deserve that grade and I would tell the teacher but I haven't gotten a chance to do so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff