Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well last Monday I went to the doctors with two ear infections one in my right and a bad one in my left. Then later that week I had trouble hearing out of both ears but this weekend my right became all better. But my left is still bothering me and I'm having a hard time hearing out of it. I couldn't possibly lose hearing or go deaf out of it could I? You think it'll heal up soon?
More than likely it will get better. However, I personally am 75% deaf in my left ear, so being deaf in one ear and not the other IS a possibility. To be honest, it's probably just a really bad ear infection and it is going to take longer to get better than the other one did.

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Darth Angus
More than likely it will get better. However, I personally am 75% deaf in my left ear, so being deaf in one ear and not the other IS a possibility. To be honest, it's probably just a really bad ear infection and it is going to take longer to get better than the other one did.

I just hate that kind of stuff... I wish like when we lose a body part we could grow it back or something it just sickens me that tragedy's happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff