Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look into my eyes...are they lazy?

yes 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 9 ]
no 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
can you not 0.5 50.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Adorable Fisher

Nope. You have one chance with me and you're done. Once somebody breaks up with me, they will do it again and I'm not looking for that 3nodding I also never second guess a break up decision when it was me swinging the ax.

Anxious Prophet

Yeah. A few times.

I'd do it again too.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
yknow whats funny?
of all the things peoples done to me I cant think of any time Ive been heartbroken

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Ehhh, kinda? I gave my boyfriend another chance after seriously pissing me off.
He didnt really break my heart. Just made me hate him for like 2 weeks.

In the past, I had my heart broken from my first boyfriend and went crazy. It was so embrassing and pathetic. Never again will I let a person get that close.
I do love my boyfriend, but not enough to change myself. He just has to deal with it or I'll move along to bigger and better things. I just dont care that much about being loved or relationships unlike I used to.

Anxious Duck

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I did. I'm too stubborn. lol

Dapper Ladykiller

He can change...and try it on another girl. neutral

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
GhostlyMark
Valtiel the Watcher
Yes... It did not turn out well

i've been told that it never works out well
though i find it weird that it never (well not never...) works out...i'm not saying that there's a movie-like happy ending but when one is that desperate, wouldn't they want to not ******** things up?

the thing about being forgiven? most of the time, people get it in their heads that they can ******** up again and be forgiven again. you'd think they'd be smarter than that. but then again, you'd think the person who gave them another chance would be smart enough not to do that. people are irrational. that's how emotions work.

so, what's even worse, is that the more chances they get, the less meaningful the breakups become. because if there's a pattern of always being forgiven, it sends the message that you don't have to worry about the consequences of messing up; there are none!

so, the way to make somebody really get the picture.... is to not give them another chance. they'll realize that they ******** up, and hopefully they will treat the next person better.

that said, Forgiveness really does heal.... and it takes two people. you have to want to be forgiven in order to be forgiven, after all.

if I really believe somebody means it, I'm gonna forgive them. no matter how many times they have ******** up. but seriously, the more you do, the less likely I am to believe that you mean it.

Ruthless Mage

10,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
Raven Winter
Anytime I left someone, I didn't take them back; anytime I was left, I never asked to be taken back. That isn't to say that it would never happen -- simply that it never has.

This.

Lavish Loiterer

Yes. It was stupid because I was stupid and naive. I wanted things to go back to how they were before I discovered the lies.

Unfortunately, there was that constant nagging thought of how easy it was for him to lie in the past and his outright refusal to accept that he cheated on me.

That break up was a grade A train wreck. 3nodding

Lucky Star

Yup, my husband.
We were together from 2009
Broke up for less than a year in 2010, didn't talk whatsoever, then he texted me out of nowhere apologizing for his cruel and immature behavior (not begging for me back or anything like that)
And we became friends again and ended up back together.
Yes. Stupid decision. People can behave different. Even change some pretty big parts about themselves if they really try and get some help. But anyone who thinks the relationship is going to be different a second time around is just lying to themselves.

Invisible Lunatic

Yes, but no longer.

Timid Lunatic

zweet_dreamz
I've never been in this kind of situation before.
Then again, I don't date.
If it does happen someday, I don't think that I could give someone like that a second chance.
Forget the fact that he broke my heart; he also broke my trust, something that's harder to regain.

Same here. Emotionally, I'm sure I'd be tempted to forgive and return to the way things were. But realistically, my trust is not something that can be regained. I wouldn't give the person a second chance.

Rainbow Lover

Yes and I'm glad I did. He seriously changed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff