Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I really like one of my best friends and he knows it cuz i asked him to the Winter formal. he said yes at first but when he found out that the reason was b/c i liked him and he said that he was sorry but he had no romantic feelings for me. he said that he just wanted to be friends.he doesn't care that i like him. when he was turning me down he said that i am an amazing person and that i will find someone just as amazing for me some day. this made me like him even more. sad the next day he saw me at school and i was trying to avoid him but he steped in front of me so i couldn't. he put on a funny face and said "do you want to talk about it?"

we haven't talked about it since and i still like him and he still knows that. the way he acts around me is like he is comfortable because he hugs me . but some times he acts uncomfortabley. but know it is like he is dropping subtle hints that he likes me to, but i think i just might be reading in to it to much. he gave me chocolates for christmas. cordial cherries. they are my altime fav chocolate. he tells me stuff about his life that i don't think he tells anyone else. he is a musician(violin) and so am i (vocally) so we click in that area. any advice?

he has me so completely confused... crying

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
Guys are confusing. Just leave them be =|

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Get used to boys darlin'. Confusion almost never ends.

But then again boys are utterly and completely confused by us ladies, so in the end it's pretty even. ><;
maybe he thought that is was weird that you liked him but then after a while started to like you back?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff