Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 or </3?

<3 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 10 ]
</3 0.56521739130435 56.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Generous Friend

Cumulative response: I don't college and I've tried Grinder before but just eh..... There isn't a lot of people and I give them chances but nope.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
You won't club, but you refuse Grindr..
Hmm..
Idea: Don't look for one. Just keep doing everything you need to in your life, so when the opportunity comes up, it happens at the right moment. Looking for someone can end pretty ghastly.

Generous Friend

Toxilicks
Hmm..
Idea: Don't look for one. Just keep doing everything you need to in your life, so when the opportunity comes up, it happens at the right moment. Looking for someone can end pretty ghastly.

I don't know where any clubs even are and I wouldn't be able to drink if I did go, and I use grinder from time to time <__> just nobody wants to talk to me is all.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Cellmate1234
Toxilicks
Hmm..

I don't know where any clubs even are and I wouldn't be able to drink if I did go, and I use grinder from time to time <__> just nobody wants to talk to me is all.

No comment on just waiting?

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
I'm straight but i am far probably worse than you finding love. I hate the thought of going out to clubs/bars. Being in Kentucky doesn't make things better. Small town where a lot of people are Christian. Everyone is also country and I am the only openly nerdy guy around. Maybe people are right. You don't find love by looking but by waiting? I still think that ideal is bullshit.

Tipsy Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
learn to play magic the gathering. rofl
easy. you're a girl, so just stop denying everyone and give someone a chance.

Generous Friend

thisduderighthere
;-; I give people chances but they're like weird sometimes or I get uncomfortable then we never talk again.

Magical Tree

Cellmate? All you gotta do is drop the soap. gonk

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
How exactly is a boyfriend going to help your sickness and pain? Are you even up to go out? Why not just chat and hang out with friends? Unless you think sex is gonna help, which, newsflash, when you can't breathe and you're face hurts, it's not much fun and isn't worth the effort and increased pain and discomfort. No orgasm is gonna take away the feeling of you just had surgery on your mouth and you can't breathe through your nose. neutral Get your buddies to come over and play games with the understanding that you aren't well and you may get tired faster than normal, but you could use a friend and some distraction. Boom, loneliness solved. Work on the boyfriend problem when you are feeling better, cuz that's not something you can solve in a day or two, or even the amount of time it takes for your mouth to heal up and for you to kick the URI. Physical health first, boyfriend woes second. As for handling said boyfriend woes, if you don't want to use social apps to meet people (which I don't blame you, s**t's for booty calls and establishing FWBs, not establishing real relationships)....try joining community organizations? Go for s**t where you'd at least share one similar interest with these guys and take a chance to get to know 'em. I don't really know of any other ways to go about that without having to mire through a lot of hookup culture BS. Sorry. sweatdrop
don't make dumb excuses.

Generous Friend

xXFurygeistXx
How exactly is a boyfriend going to help your sickness and pain? Are you even up to go out? Why not just chat and hang out with friends? Unless you think sex is gonna help, which, newsflash, when you can't breathe and you're face hurts, it's not much fun and isn't worth the effort and increased pain and discomfort. No orgasm is gonna take away the feeling of you just had surgery on your mouth and you can't breathe through your nose. neutral Get your buddies to come over and play games with the understanding that you aren't well and you may get tired faster than normal, but you could use a friend and some distraction. Boom, loneliness solved. Work on the boyfriend problem when you are feeling better, cuz that's not something you can solve in a day or two, or even the amount of time it takes for your mouth to heal up and for you to kick the URI. Physical health first, boyfriend woes second. As for handling said boyfriend woes, if you don't want to use social apps to meet people (which I don't blame you, s**t's for booty calls and establishing FWBs, not establishing real relationships)....try joining community organizations? Go for s**t where you'd at least share one similar interest with these guys and take a chance to get to know 'em. I don't really know of any other ways to go about that without having to mire through a lot of hookup culture BS. Sorry. sweatdrop

My dad banned me from friends since I'm still sick and I have a medical leave of absence from work till I'm better.
Cellmate1234
thisduderighthere
;-; I give people chances but they're like weird sometimes or I get uncomfortable then we never talk again.

well you have to try if you're serious about finding someone. i assume you're looking for long term right? potential soulmate/life partner?

Generous Friend

thisduderighthere
Cellmate1234
thisduderighthere

well you have to try if you're serious about finding someone. i assume you're looking for long term right? potential soulmate/life partner?

Long term to not be lonely ;~; have all up in my business in a good way.
Cellmate1234
thisduderighthere
Cellmate1234
thisduderighthere

Long term to not be lonely ;~; have all up in my business in a good way.

yah thats gonna take some effort but more importantly someone who is looking for the same thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff