Welcome to Gaia! ::

i dont know..

that's why im asking

pls help me

im dont know what

to do

coz i'm alwayz a failure
i'm sorry could you re-word that question because not being able to understand you sort of works against you lol
Millions of dollars.

Fashionable Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
make a girl fall in love?

Thats simple sweet talk her by giving her compliments while at the same time giving her space and charming smiles...

You can't actually make a girl fall in love with you...but its easy to make them believe they are in love. This only works for girls who need a guy by their side and don't really care who...I don't get it but a lot of of girls i know fall for it...but i think they are pathetic.

Good luck.
just be nice! treat her with respect and be yourself!
you cannot control love, i suggest you take xeraphina's advice.
Well, I don't know your situation, but just try being nice to her. Girls don't really like it when a guy treats them like an object either (obviously...), so make sure you treat her like the wonderful person she is.
jhayzhen
i dont know..

that's why im asking

pls help me

im dont know what

to do

coz i'm alwayz a failure

uhm act like normal
if they dont like it then they arent for you
then again not like im doing much better....

just because someone loves you it doesnt mean she will be with you,
my ex keeps telling me she loves me, constantly, yet she isnt ready to get back together
not much sense made there so now she has a month to decide whether she wants me, lol

anyway love makes no sense, it will come eventually

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Lots of money and a small p***s.
If you are that determined to have love, just live. Evetnually, the one for you will arise. Searching for it is like saying "Please break my puny heart into a million pieces and rip out my fragile soul".
Lucia-Skyfire
If you are that determined to have love, just live. Evetnually, the one for you will arise. Searching for it is like saying "Please break my puny heart into a million pieces and rip out my fragile soul".

I do search for it, and im happy es ever XD, well anyway, the best way, is to be kind, gentle, caring, smile out of nowhere, be outgoing, self trusting, yet not a jerk.... thats just what girls like XD
to make us girls fall in love..

be your self
don't pretend to be like anything, just be your self
be gentle
be respectful
be descent
be funny
be kind
be protector

most of all be a MAN

you can also be a BEE and go buzz.. just kidding..
u cant MAKE someone fall in love with u.
Grandiloquence
Millions of dollars.

rofl
you have to be the rich man and handsome!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff