Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Humorist

angelcutie92
well, i dont have a crush on anyone at school yet but when i do
how do i get a guy that i like to ask me out???? any advice plz do so....

The best way to get someone to ask you out is to make yourself interesting, beyond that, you will never, ever make someone ask you out on the sole basis of you think theyre cute/funny/whatever else..
ask him out simple as that unless he totally hates u
Zaroph
well... the best way so far.. is to bring it up sort of like I like movies it would be cool to go to one or stuff like that..... like give him an idea.. like I like flowers.. kind of cool and not just saying it randomly but focus it on him.... I would probably ask someone out of they did that to me.. but righ tnow no one has lol..... and I dout they will..... but if you like someone.. then more power to yea.... go for it.. and if they don't ask you... ask them.... works just the same lol

Just ask him straight.. don't wait for him to ask you. It might take centuries. LOL

I remember this guy, everybody knows he likes me and I feel the same way. I wanted him to make the first move so I waited.. and waited.. and waited... but oh geez! The man is too darn shy! LOL
rolleyes

How do you get people to stop asking that question?
Shoot yourself in the foot. Not only does it punish you for being a moron, but perhaps he might give you some attention. Not that this automatically means he likes you anyway, just because you want him to ask you out.
haha honey i still tryin to figure it out
poop in his shoe
Ask the boy out.
well i will admit i am like hella shy
just be yourself
he will work up his nerve
actually my very first girl friend asked me out
and we were off and on for 2 years.
If he likes you enough to be worth it, then he'll ask you out. Simple as that.
Either ask him out yourself or use those special mind control powers you probably don't have...
why don't you ask him out?
Quote:
poop in his shoe

haha i think thats rather funny lol

well, maybe flirt with him for a few days, talk to him smile wave (if your shy dont wave) lol
than if he sees that he likes you than he might get the picture and when he does if ur too shy
to ask him out than ask your friend to ask him out for you... and people dont be mean
shes my buddy!! and if you think she aint that special than whatch out coz everyone is speacial
duh didnt you know that?
TREE SWEATER
You walk up to him and ask him out.

Tada! Shes got it! XD
But my advise. Guys = Anoing. Unless they want to be friends. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items