Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obronca
gothiclg
its not legat till your both 17.

lucky you... in Cali was have to wait till 18. not that it really stops much tho.

User Image
Where I live, it's seventeen.
But it's also legal if both people are under the age.
Dude the King
i've always really really wanted to have sex with my girlfriend. but i don't know how to ask her. If i'd ask her on a sleep over she'll laugh at me. but she's 3 years younger than i, i don't really know how to ask her... and she hasn't learned anything about sex, she barley knows what it is. how should explain to her about sex? can i have some help please? thank u

Go play in traffic.
u horny b*****d! she's only twelve! scream

3,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx
You need proper grammar and spelling before sex is to be considered.
Seriously, how old are you?

15 is how old i am
Don't even think about having sex with her then. If she is three years younger than you, that makes her 12. Her body isn't prepared for that and you could seriously damage her forever. You both still have a lot of growing to do; physically, emotionally and mentally. Don't do it.
gothiclg
its not legat till your both 17.

Hmm... In America, that's not so. At least, to my knowledge.
um...maybe she's 2 young for sex
im mean...she's only 12 right?
n ur 15
that would really be painfull for her
she's still young.....
jumping-off-the-edge
What, is she 9?

My girlfriend is the one that asked me. Trust me, when she's ready, you'll know...She'll want it more than you probably
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx

15 is how old i am
eek You need to wait until it's not a crime in your state Dude. Some states you can be as young as 14 (if you were both 14) but that's something you SERIOUSLY need to find out man you could be guilty of statutory rape and that's no joke. OR you could find a girlfriend your own age.

At the rate bodies mature between 11 and 16 even six months difference can make the difference between "child" and "adult" physically. You could actually permanently damage her by penetrating her - make it so she could never enjoy a sexual experience with anyone.

And emotionally and physiologically it can take several years for your head to catch up to your bodies and hormones. If you love her, even if she REALLY really wants to, YOU should be the one to say no and make her wait.

Dapper Borg

explain sex to her first
make sure she's ok
then use all the pick up lines you know
Rylioun Cage
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx

15 is how old i am

And you want to have sex with someone 3 years younger than you? That is both illegal and icky.

rofl rofl rofl you horney lil b*****d!!! rofl rofl rofl
God! Thats just disgusting. Your 15? and want to have sex with a 12 year old?

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx

15 is how old i am

I won't call you icky or anything since 3 years difference is not bad, but seriously, hold it off. There's too many risks and you could essentially ruin both of your lives, especially hers and at such a young age. Now if you really love her, you'll hopefully wait so at least she can lead a good life. Just hold off on it.
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx

15 is how old i am

Oh my.... She isn't ready ding dong. 12 is waaaay to young. Thats just nasty. That disgusts me. scream xp xp xp xp xp scream
xXPaperHeartCutXx
Hereticman2
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx

15 is how old i am

Oh my.... She isn't ready ding dong. 12 is waaaay to young. Thats just nasty. That disgusts me. scream xp xp xp xp xp scream
I like it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces