Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm 15 and not really ready to have sex yet.
Your girlfriend is 12 neutral Give her a few years to grow into her body buddie sheesh shes probably just getting a training bra?
"You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals..."
But seriously, no, you don't ask. confused
flash26
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx
You need proper grammar and spelling before sex is to be considered.
Seriously, how old are you?

15 is how old i am

U WANNA ASK A 12 YEAR OLD TO HAVE SEX WITH U???
ur messed up man..
seriously.. u should wait till shes about 16-18 then its ok ...
ahhh.. thats just creepy.

DUDE! WAIT TIL YOUR OLDER! scream Shes only 12! shes just a kid. Dont rush things too fast.
I know that you think sex will be very exciting... but I know so many girls who gave in at a young age, and were forever labled as sluts for it.

I think you should wait, and if you don't think you can, then remember that if she isn't ready, then you could be sent to jail for it. Even if you are under 17 yourself.
Poor girl. She's gonna have her cherry popped by someone who has no idea how to pleasure a woman.
The fact that you are 15 and she is 12 brings up several things. First of course is that she is far too young. Boys hormones kick in a bit sooner than a girls, and I know there are horny 12 year old guys out there. Should they then perhaps think about having sex with a 9 year old?

In 4 or 5 years the difference will not matter as much. For now buddy let me tell you, I know girls at that age that are still playing with Barbie, although they are at the point where they hate to admit it to others. The only thing that belongs sleeping with her is a teddy bear.

If you force the issue too soon, you might get her to agree because she did not understand what was involved, but you can do her a lot of harm emotionally. More over since you are inexperienced, believe me even if she were capable of enjoying sex, what you have to offer will not come close because you will not have any real idea what you are doing.

You are far better off doing a bit of practicing all of your own for the time being at least until you have a bit more control. She will eventually appreciate your patience.

The final point of course is one of the biggest points. Unless you are ready to accept the responsibility of being a parent and paying child support for the next 18 + years, you are not ready to get into this sort of relationship. Even if you use birth control, you run the risk of an accident happening. Believe me there is only one method that is fool proof in preventing pregnancy that is not having sex at all.

Gorbor
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx

15 is how old i am

Well, dating young girls is really fun, try to make her happy, and show that you want some buy just going farther every time you kiss and touch her... If not weight until she gets the hormones to her head, then you will be asking "how to get may girl to stop?" and, I guess you should let her get some hight...

*****. scream
lol swt she is juz 12...GAHAHAAA
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx

15 is how old i am

dude she is ******** 12! give her time to mature into pubity first or go for someone your own age!
patchz
The fact that you are 15 and she is 12 brings up several things. First of course is that she is far too young. Boys hormones kick in a bit sooner than a girls, and I know there are horny 12 year old guys out there. Should they then perhaps think about having sex with a 9 year old?

In 4 or 5 years the difference will not matter as much. For now buddy let me tell you, I know girls at that age that are still playing with Barbie, although they are at the point where they hate to admit it to others. The only thing that belongs sleeping with her is a teddy bear.

If you force the issue too soon, you might get her to agree because she did not understand what was involved, but you can do her a lot of harm emotionally. More over since you are inexperienced, believe me even if she were capable of enjoying sex, what you have to offer will not come close because you will not have any real idea what you are doing.

You are far better off doing a bit of practicing all of your own for the time being at least until you have a bit more control. She will eventually appreciate your patience.

The final point of course is one of the biggest points. Unless you are ready to accept the responsibility of being a parent and paying child support for the next 18 + years, you are not ready to get into this sort of relationship. Even if you use birth control, you run the risk of an accident happening. Believe me there is only one method that is fool proof in preventing pregnancy that is not having sex at all.

listen to this girl!
Rylioun Cage
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx

15 is how old i am

And you want to have sex with someone 3 years younger than you? That is both illegal and icky.

Eww....I agree. Something is just wrong there sweatdrop
WOW, ok why would you do it with her??? atleast dump her and get a girl ur age (if possible) but 12yrs old, holy ******* your a messed up man
yeah ok thats just sad. Wait until your older and or married. Don't be so cluless about her feelings.
wow this thread is filled w/ fail....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces