Welcome to Gaia! ::

Psyclon9nine
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx
You need proper grammar and spelling before sex is to be considered.
Seriously, how old are you?

15 is how old i am
your dating a 12 year old and you want to have sex with her? you sir are pathetic...

Oh snap, I didn't know that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh Lord
15 and 12!
Don't even think about it, that girl is too young to be having sex.
And if she has sex at 12, everyone will call her a s***
Wouldn't know how to help you out with that....first of all you sound more like your ten, which would make her seven. Second, I've always made the first move.
She's 12 and you're 15. By your own admisssion, "she barely even knows what sex is". Just to let you know, you're on a very fine line here...
The law defines consent as "Posivitive participation". At 12 I don't think most girls will be able to consent to sex with such things. They might have thought about it, but this girl is probably still in middle school!
Also, the chances of getting a STD when young are higher because the cervix (if you don't know what that is you might not be ready....) and mucus in the v****a isn't thick enough to prevent diseases from moving farther inside.
P.S. Your manhood doesn't depend on having sex. So don't try to force it on her, and at least wait until she's 15 or 16.
Well, just get an older one XD
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx

15 is how old i am

Uhh shes too young...My younger sister is 12... and she is so imature..Look lets take it this way just give her time Shes only in like what grade? and your ready to have sex with her.
SHE'S ONLY 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude that is just nasty
u should wait till ur both older
i mean she's only 12
Wait ur 15 dating a 12 year old
her parents must not know that u two r dating then
Thats rape if you live in the U.S.
even if she wanted it, she's under age

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dude..... stick to masterbation.... >_<
well. getting back to the original topic... I always stick to the simple question, "So. How much is this gonna cost me?"
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx

15 is how old i am

I don't mean to sound...well...rude, but seriously? You're 15???? Okay, for starters, if you're 15 then that means your girlfriend is 12. She's just starting to enter puberty and, depending on how active she is, possibly even JUST beginning to menstruate. She won't be physically--and more importantly, emotionally--ready for sex for years. Secondly, YOU'RE only 15. YOU most likely aren't even (and again, sorry if I sound insensitive) emotionally ready for sex yet. You might not think it's that important, but emotional maturity plays a huge part in the whole act. If you have sex before your emotions can handle it, it can effect your future relationships.
Also, the law actually states that sex is illegal until you turn 18. Although few people are actually aware of this few (and therefore, follow it), I'd highly recommend you wait for sex until you're 16 AT THE YOUNGEST. This also goes for your girlfriend. Don't try and force her too soon. Wait until she's ready (and if you really care about her, you'll wait until she really IS ready--once those raging hormones kick in she might think she is when she's not)--maybe even wait until she asks for it.
I hope this isn't new advice to you, but just in case: ALWAYS use a condom.
Again, I'm sorry if I came off as insensitive or preachy, but I babysat all through high school and I also have two younger sisters, so I have a lot of experience with this stuff.
Dariendel
Psyclon9nine
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx

15 is how old i am
your dating a 12 year old and you want to have sex with her? you sir are pathetic...

Oh snap, I didn't know that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And talking about perverts... Isn't freaking niichan=brother? WTF!!
12 and 15 year old kids shouldnt be having sex. ever. period.

Newbie Noob

Dude she's twelve.
At least wait until she grows tits.
c;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items