Welcome to Gaia! ::

jumping-off-the-edge
What, is she 9?

My girlfriend is the one that asked me. Trust me, when she's ready, you'll know...She'll want it more than you probably

Yeah Its true Girls do want it more... when they finally do want it....

Ex Did that.... Broke up with her... Told her I was waiting for marriage...
Didnt break up because of that, other things caused break up
Kat_Snape
xXPaperHeartCutXx
Jesus. You want to have sex with a 12 year old?
12! That'd be like...sexing a vice in a workshop.

XD

yeah, really. You both are too young. Give it up for now.
gothiclg
its not legat till your both 17.

It's legal until then catch you...lol
Er, 12 is a little too young ot be having sex. Wait a little longer. If you love her, you will be patient enough to wait.
U sound like someone who just wants sex....
and you cant have sex with someone who has not hit pubirty!
wait wait wait wait wait, so you're saying that you're 15, and your girlfriend is 3 years younger...........

12?! Shes freaking 12!!! You're 15!!!!! >.<
I think you should ask her just to see what she says. Christ have you kids even hit puberty yet?

I don't even know how to respond to that.

Enduring Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
dude, ur messed up, if all u want is sex, u should just jerk off or something... holy crap ur messed up.. im sorry to say....
jeez wait a few years!!! ur gf's not even allowed on gaia!! jesus!!
sarah773
jeez wait a few years!!! ur gf's not even allowed on gaia!! jesus!!

What people talk in Gaia is alway the truth... Jesus XD
Rape now! just kidding. I agree, you're too young.
Well, if you won't listen to anyone on here, then at least make sure you wear a condom, we definitely don't need anymore pregnant 12 year olds...

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
is to wierd
Counterattack!
Rylioun Cage
Dude the King
xXPaperHeartCutXx
You need proper grammar and spelling before sex is to be considered.
Seriously, how old are you?
15 is how old i am
And you want to have sex with someone 3 years younger than you? That is both illegal and icky.
That totally depends on where you are, and in most of the US underage sex laws are about as enforced as Marijuana laws. If you have a big operation going on, they'll shut you down, but if it's just you and some friends, nobody cares.

As for icky, it's not like it gets better with age.

Nekoi Kashira
Do you really know her THAT well to have sex in the first place? From the sound of you, your having a g/f 's main reason is to have sex...instead of a person...having likes/ dislikes...espeacily on how she feels on stuff like having sex.
How the hell do you know all that about him? You know exactly why he's in the relationship from that four line long post he made?
You're putting words in his mouth for no better reason than that his question seemed at ends with your ideals.

flash26
U WANNA ASK A 12 YEAR OLD TO HAVE SEX WITH U???
ur messed up man..
seriously.. u should wait till shes about 16-18 then its ok ...
ahhh.. thats just creepy.
Think about what you're saying! That's 4-6 years of good sex you're asking this guy to give up on, just because 'it's creepy'. A lot of people really don't care about that, and I say good for them. He isn't raping her. No harm done.

BlackBeltMan
dude, ur messed up, if all u want is sex, u should just jerk off or something... holy crap ur messed up.. im sorry to say....
Not your place to say, blah, blah, blah...

flash26
U sound like someone who just wants sex....
and you cant have sex with someone who has not hit pubirty!

Puberty. The word is puberty.
And how the ******** do you know he just wants sex? Because when he made post on the internet about sex, it had sex in it? You know four lines about this guy.
Anyway, average age of Menarche in the US is Twelve and a half. It's perfectly possible that she's already wired for baby making.

BlueGam
Er, 12 is a little too young ot be having sex. Wait a little longer. If you love her, you will be patient enough to wait.
Says who? We're sexual creatures. Sensation is pleasant from the moment we're born. Who is society to say someone is 'too young' for sexuality?

Tusumaru
is to wierd
It's a weird world.
I shudder at that. Your 15 and she's 12! The Hell are you thinking asking her about sex? That would put her in sixth grade and you in high school. Is that just how you do it in Alabama? I know 3 years isn't really that bad but in high school of middle school? ew. I really hope you stop before you create another teenage mom and ******** up her life.
User ImageUser Image

Your 15 and she's only 12.

If you really love her then you can wait a few more years when your alot more mature mentally and physically for it, since chances are if you do it now then your more likely to regret it later.

So, if you want pleasure in a sexual way...

then put your hand in your pants and play with yourself.

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces