Welcome to Gaia! ::

19 and about 5'10"
3nodding
Madding
I'm 21, 5'3''

..I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me..

Yay another person like me, I was starting to feel really short reading other peoples posts.

I'm gonna be 19 in just over a month and I'm 5"2'... but I get a lot of flack for being short. Just like how you probably get it for being tall, haha. People think I am in grade 8 a lot because I'm not just short but I look pretty young too.

Seeker

6"3. 16.
besides im not a girl so its not special.

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm 18 and 5' 4", the same height as my mom. I thought I was short for a while because I thought I'd wind up a little taller than my mom (my dad's 6" 1" ), and my brother is now taller than me and still growing (he's 15 and at least 5' 6" or 5' 7" ). But now that I'm in college I'v looked around and realized that I'm actually pretty average height for a woman, so I don't feel so bad. 3nodding

I am just a little upset that my brother wound up with the "tall genes" though. xd
did you know to be officially a midget you only have to be 5' 2" when you stop growing? im 5' 3" and 21 so im one inch over being an official midget...
5 ft 6

I'd like to be a little taller, not super tall, just a bit taller because I think it would look nice...I still have time to grow.

Embrace your height! It's the height you were meant to be (unless something happened that made you a different height).

Ryoko Nomara's Husband

im 14 and 5'7'' ( still growing though)
its kinda odd for me to be at this height cause my familys suppose to be short sweatdrop
and its wierder cause im taller than everyone

Mystical Prophet

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
5'7", female, and 28 years.
I'm 5'8", and 21 years old.

Shameless Shapeshifter

OMGSTFUBOBBY
4'11

Same, and I'm 22. I stopped growing in 8th grade.
Caithleann
OMGSTFUBOBBY
4'11

Same, and I'm 22. I stopped growing in 8th grade.

I'm fifteen, and I stopped growing in 6th grade :B
I'm 19, female, and am 5'6". I've been this tall since the sixth grade and people used to make fun of me for being tall. Now I'm just average and get made fun of by my guy friends for being so short. *sigh*.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff