Super popular! 0.090666666666667 9.1% [ 34 ]
sort of popular... 0.176 17.6% [ 66 ]
Average...I guess. 0.24533333333333 24.5% [ 92 ]
Not really...I have SOME friends... 0.19466666666667 19.5% [ 73 ]
No. 0.11733333333333 11.7% [ 44 ]
No..I'm an outcast ;___; 0.176 17.6% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 375 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

And if you say "very" then why do you think you are? Is it because you're friends with popular kids, or is it because you're an athlete, or is it because you have movie star good looks? I'm not really popular myself, but I'm not UNpopular. Popularity doesn't mean much to me. I mean, I have been told I'm pretty and I've had a couple of boys crush on me before, but that's it. I don't know, I'm just curious to know what the population of Gaia thinks.

Discuss:
-How popular do you consider yourself
-Why are you popular (if you are)
-What is popularity to you? (lots of friends, etc.)
I guess you could say I'm "popular"

I know a lot of people and people know who I am because I'm pretty distinctive.

Lots of people hate me but just as many people like me as well.

People know me because I can be really friendly or a total b***h and I dress like a crazy pigeon lady.
I consider myself a little popular

I have a lot of friends and a lot of people know who I am

But I wouldn't consider myself, like, one of the most popular kids in school
I hate the popularity scale
It doesn't matter where people are in society by how many people "like" them and their trendy clothes.
It matters only about who are your real friends and being who you really are

When I was in highschool, I had guys interested in me, but I wasn't popular. I dated and went out, typical teenage things, but I only had 7 friends I trusted. After high school, I found myself with three friends and an amazing boyfriend...I may only have four people who matter to me, not including my family, but I am happy. I know I can trust them and to me, that's more important than "popularity". Most "popular" people have one real friend and 200 aquaintances who will stab them in the back in a heartbeat
The only place I feel popular at is anime cons (or anime events)
At school I'm the anime loser who only have eyes for anime ^_^;

4,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
i can't say i dislike people cause i don't but i know i don't crave any form of atention positive or negative, one thing that bugs me is . well i guess a lot of people that don't know me like me because i go to a lot of parties to well...drink ! so i tend to express my self a little less than modestly and either tend to be violent twards bullys or outspoken about whatever the main conversation is and a lot of people like it! i think i am an a*****e when i am drinking lol.
well any ways i try my hardest to repel the opposite sex after my last girlfriend went off to school and i like being alone now.

i guess i am just insane and people like un-normal stuff lol
I'm popular in my own head

i guess im popular to my friends as well

as far as school ratings, im not that popular...

o well...

my friends like me so im cool

and i have lots of friends...
Not popular at all. I think only two or three people know I exist. xd
Honestly, not very popular. But it doesn't bother me really. As long as i have some human contact once in a while. The majority of the time i can't stand people.

How popular do you consider yourself

Depends on your view of it.. I'd say about average though.

Why are you popular (if you are)

I'll tell you why I'm not.
- I speak my mind and don't care what others think [which is terribly unknown in 8th grade, apparently].
- I'm opinionated and I do what I want to do
- I don't take things well. Talking about me and insulting me.. I stand up for myself in whatever means.
- When I was younger, I was at a point of being suicidal and no one listened so I [stupidly] vandalized a wall as a cry for help, and was labeled as an 'outcast' for the year due to my health issue.

What is popularity to you? (lots of friends, etc.)

Popularity means nothing to me. I used to be extremely popular.. hanging out with the other 'popular girls', sitting next to the 'queen bee' of them. And after I was dropped, I realized that being popular is s**t.

Why have fake friends? When I was popular, I had a lot of 'friends', but [to my surprise] they were fakes.

Popularity (n) - A fake term; Non-existent. It has no true meaning. It's just a word that people use for conformity and to [sometimes] get a confident boost. It's a disease.

I'd much prefer to hang out with my group of friends with my hair in whatever mess I put it in, with my baggy sweatshirt and know I have true friends.
>> J i b l u b
We're not falling in love.
O: I'm not popular.
D:

We're just falling apart!
I'm not popular but then again, I don't care.
I got some important friends and that is all I need =P.
Uh...I guess I could be considered popular, simply because I have a lot of friends and aquaintences, and people seem to be drawn to me. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I kind of stick out like a sore thumb, what with the way I dress, how I act, etc.

Really though, all I want and need are a few really great friends, and I'm good. 3nodding

A lot of people hate me though. Probably because I'm reeeally loud, and REEEALLLY outspoken. And I'm confident and I like myself. Unconfident, insecure girls really seem to hate that. xP
Not popular at all.
I've got a few friends..but that's it.
;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out