Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Cutesmasher

My parents were pretty lax, as long as my nipples or my a** was not out they didn't care. I lived in t-shirts/shirts, jeans and boots.

My new job is smart casual but jeans are banned burning_eyes .
I live in jeans, its gunna be tough to find something to wear now, especially in winter.
A trip to the cheap clothes shop Primark for me...

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
GhostlyMark
xVallx
At school I wear sweats or jeans and a hoodie, usually. I used to dress nice. Can't be bothered to anymore...

At home I wear pajamas.

3 days out of the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) I wear my nursing scrubs for lab and clinical

My friend used to wear that in high school. His whole neighborhood applauded him cause they thought he was a doctor

"my ***** he made it" was what they said around him

My mom told me if she could live in her scrubs she would, cause they're supposedly incredibly comfortable.
Now I want scrubs...

Hellraiser

Wilting Roses

My grandparents Oma, however, are is constantly judging me for every little aspect of my life... and they she probably thinks I'm the sorriest failure this family has ever known.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
My mom always encouraged me to get piercings, and my dad always encouraged me to wear biker stuff... I am dead serious about this. O.o Mom bugged me to get my nose pierced right at age 10 even. emotion_facepalm I got it done, and it was my first piercing. Dad always bought me real leather jackets, boots, etc. I was a punk for most of my life, until about 8 years ago, when I decided I wanted to look more girly. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff