Welcome to Gaia! ::

that´s right people!
how old were you?
in my case I was 15
and i was really in love with my boyfriend at the time.
the thing is.... now a days... teenagers (at least in argentina) don´t care anymore about who they are having sex with.... maybe one night they get drunk and have sex with someone they don´t know and the next day don´t remember....
so... tell me, if you had sex... how was it? were you really in love with that person? and how old were you?
17... almost 21 now, and I'm still with the guy =)
nothing yet and im 19
I'm 20 and still a virgin... well more or less by choice. I guess I can get flamed for this, but I never really saw the point in it unless it was in a meaningful relationship and I haven't really been in one in awhile. -___-
Brûlants sont tous tes orifices
Des trois que les dieux t'ont donnés

Last June, I was twenty-two. redface

I think I was in love, at that point: I know I felt like a bottle of Champagne inside whenever I was near him. I was too nervous to enjoy it, really, but, I know I liked being wanted that way, and when I looked in the mirror afterwards I found myself more beautiful than I ever had before.

We are still together, and we make love once or twice everyday.

I was a little upset, I'd wanted to remain a celibate virgin my whole life, but, c'est la vie, non? I am glad I surrendered to this man.
Je décide de m'introduire dans le moins lisse
D'achever de m'abandonner

I was 17, and had been with my boyfriend at that time for a year. I wanted to wait atleast a year. Im still with him today. Going on three years this april 28th
i really respect people that takes their time to make it
although I was really young when I did it, i was really sure of what I was doing, who I was doing it with and was very carefull
after a year and a half of beeing this guys girlfriend happened.
here in argentina, there are a lot of teenagers around 14,15,16 that get pregnant
at 12 they are already having oral sex
it´s a total mess
it´s really sad too.
But I'm not ashamed, or regret it in the least.
I loved him then and I still do.
We're 18 and live together now. heart
Well, I was 14. I truly did care about her at that age (if it wasn't obvious by the fact I'm with her now 8 years later) ... But I regret it.

I love my kids, but I wish I had waited.
i have yet to have sex.
i'm sixteen.

High-functioning Detective

20 years old and I have never had sex.
Will be 21 in July.

I intend on keeping it that way until I'm married.
(Maybe it's old-fashioned, but I only want to have sex with one person my whole life... the same person).

So whenever I find the right guy and we get married.
im 19 and still havent done the deed stare

but almost *cough* kissing leads to humping!! rofl
it was a week before my sixteenth b day........i elt nothing and i found out later that h had an extremly small p***s so thats why.......i found out the day before my b day that he cheated n me. what a waste of my virginity.
17 (last summer), wasn't amazing, was very drunk, planned it beforehand, don't really know the guy, haven't seen him since, haven't had sex since, only regret that my mom found out

Actually, I also regret that I was too out of it to force him to use a condom. That was not good at all. I got checked immediately though, and I've definitely learned my lesson. Not worth the anxiety.

So basically, how it went down wasn't the best (I do admit to much stupidity), but I would never regret the deed itself.
I've tried a couple of times, but the guy is way too big to be taking a virgin.
The first attempt was my 17th birthday present, and the second attempt we were both drunk.
I don't love him, we have an on and off friends with benefits thing going on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff