11-15 0.22631578947368 22.6% [ 43 ]
16-20 0.57368421052632 57.4% [ 109 ]
21-25 0.13684210526316 13.7% [ 26 ]
26-30 0.021052631578947 2.1% [ 4 ]
31+ 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 5 ]
Poll whore DX 0.010526315789474 1.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 190 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

17, High School Junior. I've taken AP course and honors classes since 7th grade. I'm currently working on getting an honors diploma(just one more semester of math). My GPA is usually a 3.9, barely below the highest my school offers. My IQ is 142, or at least that's what my 8th grade test said. I'm currently enrolled in an AP Psychology class.
20 years old. I have already done a 2 year computer course and currently in my first year in Personal Training
Well, hi again.
I am 20 and in my junior year of college. 3nodding
I'm about to graduate in 3 months but the problem is that............. :333

I need 17 student service hours before graduating.

I basically failed half of this quarter in pre - calc

I got into state college

waiting to hear from scholarships and other colleges.

doing neuroscience or something to do with neuroscience on college.
I'm 18, female, possibly above average IQ (never bothered to check, only vaguely suspect this because people seem to think I'm "smart". Whatever that means, considering there are a lot of dumb people), too lazy for advanced classes, and ready for college to start.
i am 55 and i almost have my masters in education
I'm almost 17 and in the 9th grade.
I have don't plan on finshing.
I mean I dicked around all throw school but really I never under stood anything anyways.
All the teaches hated me because all there star football players started s**t with me but I'd end it. which in turn got me kicked out of class and school. So I missed alot but it really dosn't bother me. I plan on taking some classes after work and on the weekends.
I'm 21, female and about to graduate from uni with a BSc Honours in maths - it's actually Honours because I'm in Scotland, which has four rather than three years for a Bachelor's and we therefore get the nice (Hons) after our degree. Shall get a First unless I go mad and fail half of my exams, because I had an average of 89 last year and for a First you need 70 or above neutral . Next stop is a year of graduate studies in Cambridge, to do the equivalent of a Master's, and then a PhD, and then off into the merry world of academia 3nodding . Currently, my highest level of completed education is my Abitur - grade of 1.3 if you're that interested, which will mean about as much to you as a GPA does to me.

Tests I've taken generally put my IQ in the 140-150 range, but I've never had an official one done and I really doubt the efficacy of IQ tests in general. *shrugs*
I'll be 24 Sunday, I'm female, and I have a 4 year Bachelor's degree in Social Work and I am currently in the second semester of my first year in Grad school working towards my Master's in Clinical Social Work. I do not know my IQ but ti be honest I don't take a lot of stock in them. I like to think of myself as intelligent. I make good grades and I retain information like a sponge.

I plan to eventually get a Psy.D., which is a PHd in counseling psychology. That's another 5-6 years worth of school but I wants it!
User Image
User Image

I'm 15. I am a sophomore in High School - uhm, last IQ test I took gave me the score of "108" - last year, I don't want to participate in another IQ test, I'm just lazy to go get the paperwork. Uhm, I'm trying to head into a Technical College for Engineering *shrugs*. So basically - where most teenagers 14-17 are right now.

User Image
"You don't want to bottle your anger up like that, Harry, let it all out," said Fred, beaming. "There might be a couple people fifty miles away who didn't hear you."
I'm a 17 year old female, who is home-schooled. I'm doing my junior/senior year with a bit of college on the side. I have a 4.0 GPA, and I'm the one who decided to be home-schooled. I got into a lot of trouble at public school. (I argued a lot with teachers about morals.) I plan on going to University to get my zoology degree, and also to get a degree in youth ministry. As for IQ, no idea. Never wanted to know, it would either depress me, or make me a complete belligerent a**. =D

That's about it.
I just turned 16 about 3 months ago. I'm a female in my sophomore of high school taking mostly honor classes except Algebra 2. =x Plan on taking AP next year but I'm kind of scared of it. xD;
My IQ isn't that high its like 116? Something like that.

I'm kind of afraid of college. >_>
I'm 20 and I'm in College, but it's not going that well. sad
I'm 20 and a sophomore in college.

I have a friend who won't even be a freshman in college until she's 21.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff