Texts a Month

< 500 0.72549019607843 72.5% [ 74 ]
501 - 2500 0.18627450980392 18.6% [ 19 ]
2501 - 7500 0.03921568627451 3.9% [ 4 ]
7500 - 15000 0.0098039215686275 1.0% [ 1 ]
15000 ++ 0.03921568627451 3.9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Personally, I always send over 15,000. XD. What about you?
Uh, one. Maybe two, tops.
None. I only use actual phones. o.o; Hand held ones are easy to lose and are kind of annoying to tag around.. ^^;
skippinggrace

... You don't text? xD
NurseAlice
None. I only use actual phones. o.o; Hand held ones are easy to lose and are kind of annoying to tag around.. ^^;

Wowowow. I think you're the first person to ever say that, xD.
Hmmmm...I guess about 600 a month...Mostly to my fiance. I trust him, so I'm not texting him to check up on him or anything, just to tease him. We have some of the weirdest conversations through text...
metropolistraffic
skippinggrace

... You don't text? xD

Uh, no? I'm not in high school. The only time I text is when it's impossible for me or for the other person to talk, and the information being shared is vital: meeting times, plans, how long it'll take for that person to call me back, etc.

I use AIM if i'm online, but I usually prefer to talk in person, or the phone if talking in person isn't viable.
None.

I don't have a cell.

<333
metropolistraffic
NurseAlice

Most of my friends are like that. I hate my cell phone, and I wish I could do without it. As it is, I don't carry it with me most places, and I don't keep it on a whole lot.

I find it to be more of an intrusion than anything. The cell phone is a pretty new invention. I remember when it was still pretty novel in middle school for people to have cell phones. I didn't get one myself until I was 18 and off to college. Now I need it for emergencies and because I'm sort of in a transitioning period, but I can definitely see myself not having one in the future.
skippinggrace
metropolistraffic
NurseAlice

Most of my friends are like that. I hate my cell phone, and I wish I could do without it. As it is, I don't carry it with me most places, and I don't keep it on a whole lot.

I find it to be more of an intrusion than anything. The cell phone is a pretty new invention. I remember when it was still pretty novel in middle school for people to have cell phones. I didn't get one myself until I was 18 and off to college. Now I need it for emergencies and because I'm sort of in a transitioning period, but I can definitely see myself not having one in the future.

.. Wow. I don't think I could go a day without my celll phone. D: D:
metropolistraffic

Given my druthers, I'd go without a phone, car, TV, computer, etc. I'd love to just have books and the outdoors and real interaction with real people. I don't own an iPod, and my ancient walkman stays in my car for long trips. Technology is sort of ruining the best things, IMO.
skippinggrace
metropolistraffic

Given my druthers, I'd go without a phone, car, TV, computer, etc. I'd love to just have books and the outdoors and real interaction with real people. I don't own an iPod, and my ancient walkman stays in my car for long trips. Technology is sort of ruining the best things, IMO.

Oh lordy. I think it's time you check into a rehab of some sort. biggrin
metropolistraffic
Oh lordy. You're kind of a retard. biggrin
a bajillion
metropolistraffic
skippinggrace
metropolistraffic

Know why Americans are getting fatter? Technology. While it's good for a lot of things, and I'm grateful for modern medicine/health care, farming techniques, textile production, etc, there's a downside to it. People drive to places they could easily walk. Instead of going to see friends and go outside, they sit on the computer. TV is a seductive pastime, but it requires little thought. Fast food, microwaves, they make it so easy to consume thousands of calories over what's necessary. I wish I could devote more of my day to doing things for myself - gardening, cleaning, making healthy meals from scratch, sewing my own clothes, etc. Keeping a household used to be a full-time job, and man, if it were viable, that would be my profession of choice. Technology just clutters things and makes it easy for people to fall into a routine of not thinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff