Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do people that are not in America even see it?

Americans are controlled to the extreme by fear. Only from what I see so far, China is worse, along with North Korea.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I'm not American but I sort of understand American culture now. America's a big corporation.
It's a little depressing, because when you can see through it. Life isn't the fairy tale it use to be..

To those wondering. You're controlled by music/television/the entire social scene.

All opinions you create are based ideas given to you from one of those things or people.

This is where there's a lot of ignorance in the world, and many people acknowledge the control by recognizing power. They don't see how power is an illusion created by everything around you. No one has power, we're all equal. Therefore we should be able to approach anyone. Yet we're blocked from entering the White House to question the people that represent us? It makes no sense.
Dolce Rogue
I'm not American but I sort of understand American culture now. America's a big corporation.

You can see how it influences their population. When you talk to someone from America, can you tell the difference?

Greedy Capitalist

Oni Shenta

Americans are controlled to the extreme by fear. Only from what I see so far, China is worse, along with North Korea.
Excuse me ma'am but how are we under control?
The OP speaks the truth. Also, ever talk to an American about Geography or World History? Poor sillies.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Oni Shenta
Dolce Rogue

You can see how it influences their population. When you talk to someone from America, can you tell the difference?

Yes.
I have American friends that are close to me, and thankfully they seem to be aware of what's going in their country. However, I've met many others that are just ******** up.
im a gynecologist
Oni Shenta

Though I'm a sir. And just explained it. If your mind hasn't completely shut out new ideas, watch this.

Though that program is less objective, History channel made a much more objective documentary worth watching that shows how real it is.
Dolce Rogue
Oni Shenta
Dolce Rogue

Yes.
I have American friends that are close to me, and thankfully they seem to be aware of what's going in their country. However, I've met many others that are just ******** up.

Control exist everywhere. Yet I am to see a culture that allows true freedom.

Greedy Capitalist

Oni Shenta
im a gynecologist
Oni Shenta

Though I'm a sir. And just explained it. If your mind hasn't completely shut out new ideas, watch this.

Though that program is less objective, History channel made a much more objective documentary worth watching that shows how real it is.
Sorry, sir. Anyways, there's no way I'm watching a movie that's two hours long. Unless you just saw that and decided to believe it I'm sure you could just tell me on here.

Alien Duck

Americans and the world. rolleyes

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Oni Shenta
Dolce Rogue
Oni Shenta
Dolce Rogue

Yes.

Yeah I know it exists everywhere, but it seems that America is a nation with a particular kind of control.
lolidon'tcare
im a gynecologist
Oni Shenta
im a gynecologist
Oni Shenta

Sorry, sir. Anyways, there's no way I'm watching a movie that's two hours long. Unless you just saw that and decided to believe it I'm sure you could just tell me on here.

I can't teach anyone that can't sit down and do their own research. Sorry, but you need to take time off your "busy" life, which, you don't have one.

And I just explained how you can watch something else, so I obviously did not just watch this and come here.

If you were a bit smarter, you would probably have figured that out. But ignorance is bliss as they say...
Dolce Rogue
Oni Shenta
Dolce Rogue
Oni Shenta
Dolce Rogue

Yes.

Yeah I know it exists everywhere, but it seems that America is a nation with a particular kind of control.

It's called FEAR. And it's the most powerful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff