Welcome to Gaia! ::

whats the most shallow reason you've gone out with someone
She had a great a** and I despised her current boyfriend.
So, to get at him, I took her away from him, made out with her for a few weeks, and then she broke things off cuz there wasn't a love connection.

I've never done anything close to that low again.
Because I was lonely. [Had just gotten dumped]
Karma got me tho.
He ended being a total douche right when I realized that I actually did like him.
One time I started dating a guy because he was a bass player with nice hair. It didn't work out.
ringoraddish
One time I started dating a guy because he was a bass player with nice hair. It didn't work out.

Don't date a bass player, if they couldn't commit themselve's to a 6 stringed guitar, things aren't looking too good.

Bahahaha
Just joking.
Morrik
ringoraddish

Don't date a bass player, if they couldn't commit themselve's to a 6 stringed guitar, things aren't looking too good.

Bahahaha
Just joking.

Everybody knows that bass players have bigger wood.
Guitarists just try to do all sorts of fancy tricks to compensate, though they never achieve the level of awesome of a bassist!
XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Because I didn't want to be 15 and never been kissed.
I guess I haven't done anything very shallow.
But I did f**k my friend over once before for a guy.
It's quite a bad feeling when you look yourself in the mirror and realise you've put a hoe before your bro. confused
I dated a 21 year old just to say that I dated a 21 year old before. I broke up with him the next day. I felt like an a**, but that's what he gets for asking out a 16 year old.
i cant tell u that but i can tell u i did date someone for my own shallow reason
Ha, oh no dont start the musician war. As a girl I heart both the guitarist and the bass player. Both are very "skilled." In the end for me though I choose the bass player. I needed someone that would work with me, not try and steal the light. But my guy chose the guitarist (me) because that guitar slide really makes it last longer.

oh and I guess the shallowest thing I did was I dated the most popular guy in my grade just because he was popular, not cuz I really liked him. we ended up being really good friends though so I guess it all worked out in the end.
Well...
I liked this guy only because my best friend liked him, and I knew he liked me, and Then later that day he asked me out, and I said yes but i only asked me out to get closer to her ,so I felt like s**t ,and She got the guy!
tbone915191
whats the most shallow reason you've gone out with someone

I went out w/ the best friend of a guy I loved at the time to get back at him for turning me down. Only, he still liked me at the time and I knew it....
Learned my lesson.... xp

dated a 23 yr old when i was 15 just for the drugs and sex

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas