0-4 hours 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 9 ]
4-8 hours 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 6 ]
8+ 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 2 ]
Forever 0.3030303030303 30.3% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
This poll closed on March 5, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I play for 5 minutes to 30 minutes because school and other stuff to worrying. When I was very young I played video games non stop without knowing what time it is. My Mom took my PlayStation 2 every time she went to work because I always wake up during the night and play it. I couldn't help it. lol

Your turn?

Aged Survivor

We all game in our house My fingers are all kinds of screwed up from having broken them a few years ago, and I try not to play more than a hour and a half a day. My son will play some after school and then again in the evening. Husband usually plays on weekends.

Spoopy Kitten

Boyfriend and i play constantly when we are awake and have nothing else to do. For example, we have two 3ds systems, four ds systems, one game boy, three gameboy SPs, one wii, two gamecubes, one ps3, two laptops, and two computers - oh, and one nes system

Dapper Lunatic

i go in between phases of playing for hours at a time
and not playing at all

there is little to no middle ground

Hellraiser

When I'm not at school, out with friends or just driving around.
So I usually play video games from the late afternoon till late at night with breaks.
Or just in the evening.

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
I am getting an snes and super nintendo retron for christmas and maybe a 3DS. I prefer the classics and I also like Animal World. I hate games with good graphics and boring gameplay. I probably play back and forth for like an hour at a time.
My brother just gave me his old xbox 360 (he upgraded to the xbone recently) so now I can play at uni! A couple hours in the evening to unwind. Plus snes and n64 when I'm home for the holidays. 4laugh
Forever sweatdrop heart

kkthnxbii
i go in between phases of playing for hours at a time
and not playing at all

there is little to no middle ground

I am the same way.

I will find a game a love, and play it compulsively every chance I get. Then, I'll go months without playing games at all.

Sparkly Duck

Nowadays I get about an hour or less of time to actually play games. It's a shame cause I'm really a gamer at heart but real life seems to be trumping that right now.

When I have a day off I may be on for a couple hours at a time though heart

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Until my eyes bleed.

Devoted Informer

It varies if I have the day off or how tired I am after work.
(plus I spend a good amount of time drawing)

I can usually play a game for a few hours at a time. (Borderlands and pokemon games have taken so much of my life XD)

Demonic Phantom

What is a prostitute's favourite state?

Idaho.

Girl

Before I started high school there would be days where I would play for hours at a time. I was totally obsessed with final fantasy and would try to collect all of the main series, but nowadays I don't play at all. I don't remember the last time I touched a video game console.

Sugary Daredevil

Well, Ive got a ps2 and ps3 and we are thinking about getting wii u and ps4 so yep I play a ton of videogames

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff