Welcome to Gaia! ::

Julaeto
Ask him to do three or four things that you know that he'll dislike within the space of ten minutes. If he does it without complaint, that should be a good indicator. If he blows off his friends to spend time with you, that doesn't mean much besides that you're important to him. You just have to find a reason behind your importance to determine the answer to your question.
Ohh..
My friends and i were annoying him and the my friend asked him if he liked me and he said yes then she asked him again and he said no... what's up with that??
Ms Average
Julaeto
Ask him to do three or four things that you know that he'll dislike within the space of ten minutes. If he does it without complaint, that should be a good indicator. If he blows off his friends to spend time with you, that doesn't mean much besides that you're important to him. You just have to find a reason behind your importance to determine the answer to your question.
Ohh..
My friends and i were annoying him and the my friend asked him if he liked me and he said yes then she asked him again and he said no... what's up with that??

There are three things I can think of. Either he's embarrassed about his affection, he's confused about his feelings, or he's an arse.
Julaeto
Ms Average
Julaeto
Ohh..

There are three things I can think of. Either he's embarrassed about his affection, he's confused about his feelings, or he's an arse.
Probably the first one because when he said it i was so shocked and went away for a sec.

yes maybe i shouldn't have done that

XD

The last reason was funneh <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out